Deleted

War Belt of the Sentinel Army

Hi,

I have a few questions about War Belt of the Sentinel Army that I do not find in the Azortharion guide.

1. When you use Multishot / Marked Shot with Trueshot, you hard cast AimShot when your Belt have 20 stacks, or you wait the end of Trueshot ?
    2. There is still an interest in taking the talents Explosive Shot (instead of Patient Sniper) and Piercing Shot (instead of Trickshot) ? (meme Build)
    3. For example, Aluriel, you prefer the Belt (talents PS, Volley, TS), or Zevrim (talents ES, Volley, PS) ?
    4. More generally, how you use the stack Belt ?

Thanks.

1) It's doing 300% damage at 20 stacks, why wouldn't you cast it? Especially during Trueshot, when crit damage is increased 50%? You could be hitting for several million points of damage potentially.

2) Not sure what you are asking here, but since the Meme build is built around NOT using aimed shot, the belt is basically just a stat stick and thus far from an optimal legendary to use.

3) The problem with Zevrim is that the extra marked shot has a low probability of happening, which is why it is an inferior legendary to the belt. If you are lucky and it procs frequently at the right times it's awesome, but that's a lot of RNG you can neither control nor plan for.

The belt provides a benefit in any situation though obviously it is more powerful in "Boss + lots of weak adds" fights.

4) There's really no secrets here, position yourself and select targets so that you will be hitting as many targets as possible to get the stacks as high as possible and then use an aimed shot on a priority target.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers.

For the 2., my question is : The "meme build" is still interesting ? Because Patient Sniper & Trick Shot are powerful with the Belt, but more than Explosive Shot & Piercing shot ?

look at the legionaries you have, don't have belt? use meme build.. if have belt use trickshot build..... this is at a very very basic level, there are of course differing scenarios where you could use one over the other regardless.

As for interesting well that all depends on the player, i know other hunters that won't meme build purely because they don't like it. (performance levels irrelevant when defining what's interesting)