Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Kel'thuzad...
    I'm dissapointed Blizzard...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Out of all the OverratedWatch support characters, they pick the one whose healing is identical to Brightwing.

smh

How about Velen? Or where's Stukov? How about Mephisto? Deckard Cain?

I guess Starcraft and Diablo are ignored in HotS like they are by Blizzard.

Come up next in Heroes of the Storm, the Innkeeper from Hearthstone!
    SC and Diablo are ignored in HotS? You realize there are 13 SC heroes in game. There are also 13 Diablo heroes. Lucio will make 3 OW heroes. That means there are over 4 times as many heroes from both SC and Diablo as there are OW heroes. I's not like Blizz has drowned out SC/Diablo heroes with a flood of OW heroes. It seems kinda silly to bitch about an OW hero being released when they literally only have 2 in game currently, fewer than ANY other game except Lost Vikings...so it's not like they were being less ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    SC and Diablo are ignored in HotS? You realize there are 13 SC heroes in game. There are also 13 Diablo heroes. Lucio will make 3 OW heroes. That means there are over 4 times as many heroes from both SC and Diablo as there are OW heroes. I's not like Blizz has drowned out SC/Diablo heroes with a flood of OW heroes. It seems kinda silly to bitch about an OW hero being released when they literally only have 2 in game currently, fewer than ANY other game except Lost Vikings...so it's not like they were being less ignored.
    Yes, they are. When was the last Diablo or Starcraft hero?

Auriel? What about before that?

But nope, we have 4 assassins from Warcraft.

We had Alarak after Auriel.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Out of all the OverratedWatch support characters, they pick the one whose healing is identical to Brightwing.

smh

How about Velen? Or where's Stukov? How about Mephisto? Deckard Cain?

I guess Starcraft and Diablo are ignored in HotS like they are by Blizzard.

Everyone has different opinions. Lucio is my favorite hero in OW, so there is literally no one I'd rather see added from that game. And the Innkeeper? Yes Please.

I want those people too, but I also want this guy. The majority of the time, you're not actually going to be that excited about the hero for one reason or another. Maybe they'll get you on the next one.
    Last edited by Fabray; 2017-02-03 at 11:14 PM.

I'm so happy about this. Every time I play Lucio in OW I jam out to his beats. Now I can do the same in HOTS and actually have fun playing a support, for the first time ever.

Uhm, I'll admit I have a Starcraft/Diablo bias because I'm an old fuck

But Lucio's kit looks fuckin' amazing. Depending on his alt skin that may be my first day 1 buy in ages.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Uhm, I'll admit I have a Starcraft/Diablo bias because I'm an old fuck

But Lucio's kit looks fuckin' amazing. Depending on his alt skin that may be my first day 1 buy in ages.
    If they use one of the ones from OW (which they didn't for Tracer or Zarya, but if they do), I'll be pissed if it's the frog one instead of the hockey one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    If they use one of the ones from OW (which they didn't for Tracer or Zarya, but if they do), I'll be pissed if it's the frog one instead of the hockey one.
    I'm thinking a Terran Reaper outfit, only instead of pistol's it's his music.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I'm expecting the frog skin to be his Master Skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Azmodan rising!

10+ Year Old Account
    Booo not a Warcraft Assassin.

10+ Year Old Account

5 Assassins from warcraft. Samuro, Valeera, Rag, Zul'jin, and to an extent Varian.

This isn't the fault of Overwatch though - Its the fault of the Heroes development team. It WAS very disappointing that only one SC hero was released with the SC event. So put your blame on them, not Overwatch. I personally want to have play 2 Overwatch dailies some point in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

So put your blame on them, not Overwatch. I personally want to have play 2 Overwatch dailies some point in the future.
    When did I say it was Overwatch's problem?

When did I say it was Overwatch's problem?
    When your primary voiced complaint about Lucio was saying they ignore Diablo/SC, that pretty blatantly implies that the 2 subjects are related in your mind, ie, "we haven't been getting new SC/Diablo heroes cause we've been getting all these OW heroes instead".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, leave Harth Stonebrew out of this. Some of us actually want to see him join the roster.

15+ Year Old Account
    No Reinheart or Mercy? Apepi does not approve.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    He looks very good. I hope I can still play BW after he comes out.
    Brightwing is highly valued for her Z, not her healing (so long as said healing is strong enough to be viable obviously). If Lucio has more throughput Brightwing will still be favored on maps where you want the global presence.

Don't play OW but Lucio looks like a good choice, he is pretty unique as a hero and unlike any other we have in the roster. Fills nice niche when we don't talk about mechanics.

Mechanically it's hard to say yet, however any support is great at this point. My predicition is he is gonna see play in ganking setups on small maps, with his group speed boost allowing very quick rotations between lanes and nice suprise ganks, so I don't think he will fight BW for the spot in meta, BW likes big maps where she utilizes her Z, I think Lucio will like smaller maps like Tomb of the Spider Queen.

I'm actually more exiting to try this guy out than I was for Valeera and I'm a WoW guy :P