Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Trump will Win

Just forget any thing else

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    That is the thing about polls. You could say you support X but you actually support Y because you don't get want to get the black lash of supporting Y. The issue with people taking polls as 100% true is things such as sampling bias.

With the example you gave about the earth's radius, estimates are not absolutes, they can be after a period of time, but there is the odd chance of it being incorrect. Hence the margin of error, the smaller the error, the more accurate it can be. Facts have being proven to be true (i.e. no errors), estimates have errors, hence why they are not 'facts'.
    What does the bolded even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I think a lot of people just disliked the democrats and voted republican regardless of who they had picked as their candidate

and thats completely idiotic when there's 3rd party as well (Bernie sanders was 3rd party too - but thought he'd have a larger chance by going democrat))

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't vote, but this forum being nothing but people crying about trump is why i wanted him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You would go to jail for driving without a license
    Also this isn't even true in most states. If you forgot your license at home or something it's a fine at most, and can usually be dismissed altogether. Which is a very far cry from:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    in almost every state not having an ID is a crime.. if a cop pulls you over and you do not have ID you go to jail why should voting take any less?
    In fact even if you get pulled over and don't have a license at all it's unlikely you'll serve time in jail if it's your first offense. You'll certainly have a fine, and possibly community service, but going to jail for not having a license is pretty rare unless you've done other illegal things at the same time.

It's worrying that people don't know very basic laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Pretty stupid reason to want him to win.
    Is there any smart reason to want him to win?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Is there any smart reason to want him to win?
    Yeah, if you're one of his billionaire friends he was going to put on his cabinet to loot the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Also this isn't even true in most states. If you forgot your license at home or something it's a fine at most, and can usually be dismissed altogether. Which is a very far cry from:

In fact even if you get pulled over and don't have a license at all it's unlikely you'll serve time in jail if it's your first offense. You'll certainly have a fine, and possibly community service, but going to jail for not having a license is pretty rare unless you've done other illegal things at the same time.

It's worrying that people don't know very basic laws.
    I didn't mean its a major crime maybe I overstated it a bit. But it is in the books that anyone over 18 or 21 is required to atleast have a state ID card in most states... This is something that is used as intimidation tactic on black neighborhoods where they stop you for suspicion of something then use the lack of identification to excelate the situation...

Fun fact its also a Criminal offence if you have a state ID card and then get a drivers licence and don't take your state ID card out of your wallet. Having 2 governmental issued ID cards on your person at one time is a Misdemeanor.. A police offer told me that one when I first got my drivers licence. Its why most SOS officers will tell you to cut up your old ID card. Its one of those many rules on the books that are not enforced but if you look deep enough into the books there are many of these "non-enforce" laws... Alot of them are why the African american community cry's foul about selective policing because in some places these laws are used on young black kids as a way to search them without cause.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-02-06 at 05:58 PM.