Babyjace's Patch 7.1.5 Updated Breath of Sindragosa Guide

Here it is finally. Took me a long time to get around to updating it but I have done so. I probably went a little too crazy on the oblit spam but I wanted to make sure that the reset would happen.

Deleted
    Should you go into obliterate spam for the reset even when using helm? Or should I then use all the rime procs

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgil View Post
    Should you go into obliterate spam for the reset even when using helm? Or should I then use all the rime procs
    depends. You shouldn't just blindly spam obliterate. you should try and min max your rime procs so that you haven enough RP to keep breathing and also have enough time left on remorseless winter so that you can use the CD again before it falls off.

Pretty much it comes down to whether or not you have lust. If you have lust you can basically get every rime proc off without dropping too low in RP(I don't have 4piece yet) and easily keeping remorseless winter up until its CD is done. Without lust you can't use every rime proc or else your remorseless winter will fall off so you will need to spam obliterate more and skip some rime procs.

One thing I want to point out...cause it gets asked here plus in discord very often...BoS is clearly very powerful/viable even without helm/bracers/belt/ring/CoF/etc. Also on that note...sorry about your luck Jace

You guys are absolutely right about not having to spam Oblit btw to keep it up during a lust, I made this after a night of augur progression and ya...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    scared for nerfs
    BoS doesn't need a nerf, the helmet does. Check any top 10 ranking atm on mythic kills, you won't find many without the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    BoS doesn't need a nerf, the helmet does. Check any top 10 ranking atm on mythic kills, you won't find many without the helmet.
    Nooooo! Mah Helmet!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    Yeah, I am playing with the necklace and the ring and I can't keep up with the other DK in my raid who has the helm and the bracers and he is lower ilvl than I am. Some fights I beat him, some fights he beats me but he always ranks 95% or higher and I am usually upper 80s or low 90s. He also has the trinket that basically gives him the legendary ring, so I am feeling very defeated that I can never compete with him because of my legendary luck. Dumbest system.

At least with the trinket...you have a couple shots on a weekly basis (normal kill, token, potential in a NH cache, etc). I also feel like this tier there are a number of classes that are being propped up by trinkets. The legendaries though are a complete RNG fest, and if you don't get your BiS within the first four, it can really be disheartening.

Yeah, I was one of those guys who got all the meme shit legendaries. First one was sephuz, second was prydaz, third was the AMS cloak, fourth was the double HRW ring. I have been happy with the updates to sephuz and prydaz. I sometimes run sephuz and double HRW ring, but I have been finding that even on fights with adds I can proc sephuz on, I am better of with prydaz because of the stats and the shield is actually quite helpful on progression.

I am just hoping that my next one is not like the boots or some garbage. I would love to get the helm or the 15% frost damage wrists. No joke, I was contemplating making a second DK just to see if I could get better legendary drops since I am pretty sure it will take forever to get a 5th because of the way the drop system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    At least with the trinket...you have a couple shots on a weekly basis (normal kill, token, potential in a NH cache, etc). I also feel like this tier there are a number of classes that are being propped up by trinkets. The legendaries though are a complete RNG fest, and if you don't get your BiS within the first four, it can really be disheartening.
    You say that but we triple split elisande on normal/heroic every week and still have 3 people in the raid without a CoF. It really sucks that loot slots on these important trinkets are being taken up by tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    You guys are absolutely right about not having to spam Oblit btw to keep it up during a lust, I made this after a night of augur progression and ya...
    Aaah Augur, what a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    scared for nerfs
    Considering nobody is stacking death knights, fury warriors exist, ret paladins still have the best dps cooldown in the game and we share tier with assassination rogues I think we're safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    Considering nobody is stacking death knights, fury warriors exist, ret paladins still have the best dps cooldown in the game and we share tier with assassination rogues I think we're safe.
    nah don't be silly we are never safe from nerfs
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.