Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think 2 weeks in there are a few conclusions I've reached.

One is that I think Bannon finally overplayed his hand, and the #PresidentBannon trending tweets along with Bannon being on the cover of Time finally got to Trump's ego. He realized Bannon was manipulating him to the point of stealing Trump's spotlight. Trump seems to think along the lines of Bannon as far as thinking all msm is fake news, that the alt-right is larger than it really is, that most immigration needs to be stopped, etc. So I don't see the realization changing Trump's approach policy-wise, but he'll probably not allow himself to be steered as much by Bannon.

Another thing is that Trump really is over his head and he understands that now. There's a reason Obama looked like he aged 30 years while in office. It's a high-pressure job, and Trump has been used to a cushy lifestyle along with being 70 going on 71 years old. So as far as President's go I think we're going to see Trump by far have more short days, days off, golfing weekends, mini-vacations, etc. He liked to make fun of Obama for it, but I bet Trump beats him by far in holidays before his time is up.

Lastly, Trump really does desperately want to have a high approval rating. So once he gets through some more of his nepotism and doing policy favors for his wealthy friends and donors, we'll probably see him work on some more popular policy changes for the "common-folk" where he'll try to boost his approval rating.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/pennsylva...-you-s-gibbon/

"Hey @realDonaldTrump I oppose civil asset forfeiture too! Why don't you try to destroy my career you fascist, loofa-faced, shit-gibbon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    There sure are a lot of people who think he will be impeached with a republican senate and house.... pipe dreams folks.
    Depends how much damage he does to the party. We of course know that he'd refuse to ever step down, in which case impeachment is the likely course.

And a lot of establishment Republicans HATE him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Personally, I'm not really against an immigration ban. Why? Because I think we got too many issues at home to deal with. I personally don't have an issue with an across the board ban and closing our borders until we can figure shit out.

With racism issues seemingly on the brink of almost all out war, joblessness, the divide between the left and right in this country right now, we really need to figure our shit out before we can begin to do immigrants any favors. Hell, for the life of me I can't figure out why immigrants would really want to come to the US right now anyways. I mean, piss poor expensive health care, the rights to fight for minimum wage jobs, a country that half hates them. They are much better off going to Europe or Canada where they want the refugees and have more to offer them. The only thing that I can honestly think of that would make me want to move to the USA right now is family.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yet, he was not handcuffed. It was someone else. It was a photo taken two years ago in Kentucky at a school.
    See, this is where you Trumpkins truly fail - the boy was handcuffed, it just wasn't the boy in the picture - that was the wrong photo. Facts are fun! You should try using them.

Oh, wait - did your pathetic little "trap" not work. That's a shame. More kool-aid will probably help.

Still waiting on what Trump has done that is an impeachable offense as well...
    Emoluments Clause. Conflicts of interest. Those are just two.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    If Clinton couldn't be impeached for perjury, Congress will be hard pressed to impeach Trump for simply making political enemies.
    Bill Clinton was impeached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Personally, I'm not really against an immigration ban. Why? Because I think we got too many issues at home to deal with. I personally don't have an issue with an across the board ban and closing our borders until we can figure shit out.
    An "across the board" ban might actually be Constitutional. One based on religion, which Trump promised in his campaign and defended after elected, is not.