Restoration Druid - New Gold Trait coming in 7.2 rework?

So I don't know about other Resto Druids out in the world, but looking at the new Golden Trait in the coming patch, Called "Deep Rooted - When your heal over time Affects heal a player below 35%, its Duration is reset" For me looking and reading this I Feel Chipped of a Gold Trait, I Raid in a Mythic Pushing Guild, and seeing health bars go up and down all the time, I feel like this trait will really honestly do nothing, for my Reason of the fact how this traits works, "When a Heal over time spell effects HEAL a player below 35" The healing part throws this trait out the window for me, For the Reason how often is that even going to happen? when a rejuve or a lifebloom or anything really actually heals anyone below 35 percent before they get topped off? I feel not very Often maybe occasionally but will it matter in the long run?

See if this trait was simply but as - "when a target falls below 35 percent, Any Heal over time effects on the target have their Duration renewed" then that could be maybe Broken but also Reliable. Also maybe just a whole new idea of this - "for every rejuvenation active the Heal over time increases" or something like that.

I'd like to get a string going of other Resto Druids thoughts on this and maybe a Replacement spell for this Golden!

Thanks, guys!

Is it a good HpS increase? No. Does it help, when there's need? Yes.

I can see what you're saying, but my question is still there, is there actually really a need? and when there is a need its not like it does anything to help that said person to stay alive.

Free flourish on each WG cast; if we scale strong enough, a guild might consider dropping a healer.
    Mastery stacks count will go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    Is it a good HpS increase? No. Does it help, when there's need? Yes.
    Agreed. Think of it as more of a passive burst cooldown than a HPS increase. It won't proc very often, but when it does it's because you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubester View Post
    Also maybe just a whole new idea of this - "for every rejuvenation active the Heal over time increases" or something like that.
    So exactly like mastery, but only for Rejuvenation?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Agreed. Think of it as more of a passive burst cooldown than a HPS increase. It won't proc very often, but when it does it's because you need it.

So exactly like mastery, but only for Rejuvenation?
    Kinda yeah but on its own Value, perhaps based off of Mastery but similar

I'm js I would not be mad if they instead chose to bring back double lifebloom.

- - - Updated - - -

Every rejuv lowers the cost of the next rejuv by 10%, let us spread a little more by giving us a little mana break

How exactly will this affect Lifebloom? If it prevents the Bloom effect or prevents you from recasting LB to get the bloom at a crucial moment... this is kinda a bad thing, isn't it?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    How exactly will this affect Lifebloom? If it prevents the Bloom effect or prevents you from recasting LB to get the bloom at a crucial moment... this is kinda a bad thing, isn't it?
    its never a bad thing to have 2 lifeblooms out.

It woould be bad for the legendary belt. But its already bad to be using that belt anyhow. (its pretty good in mythic+)I would take double lifebloom all day every day at the cost of losing that (minor) small window of control over when to bloom when it comes to double OoC procs. Infact that alone would make resto druid talent choices alot more interesting, MoC, abundance and shoot, maybe even Tree, would definately have more viability.

Quote Originally Posted by tonydanza View Post
    its never a bad thing to have 2 lifeblooms out.

It woould be bad for the legendary belt. But its already bad to be using that belt anyhow. (its pretty good in mythic+)I would take double lifebloom all day every day at the cost of losing that (minor) small window of control over when to bloom when it comes to double OoC procs. Infact that alone would make resto druid talent choices alot more interesting, MoC, abundance and shoot, maybe even Tree, would definately have more viability.
    Pretty sure he's talking about the actual 7.2 bonus (i.e the refresh), not some made up one.