Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    During the WoD no-flight time was the first time in 10 years I let my sub lapse. I always find it funny when people think they are being helpful by telling us to quit. We already are quitting. We are finding other stuff to play. Grinding and leveling alts without flight tends to be more chore than fun. Being stuck on the ground after I've already explored every inch of the map and performed every quest...isn't fun. At least in this player's opinion.
    Agreed... I too quit WoD after a couple months.. only came back after flying was added back and I was able to BUY my reputation. The gleefully leveled not just the other 10 toons.. but even created another account and leveled ANOTHER 11 toons to 100 from 1!!!! Then proceeded to leech 4.5 million gold from their garrisons.

I would not have subbed again if flight had not been added back. Certianly would not have enjoyed myself for those many months following.

Legion? Sorry... it's over. Finally done with WoW unless somewhere along the way they return to BC/Wrath design concepts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Well flying removes more than it adds, and untile it adds eqal to what it removes....
    Its a unvalid argument.
    Simply not true. Flying at max level has been in game for more expansions than it has without... all of which were more successful than those without. Flyign did not detract form the game, but made it better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    FACT is flying removes tools available to developers for storytelling. There is nothing else to add.

Then why did Blizzard add flying? Why did they keep it in for the most successful expansions WoW has ever experienced?

FACT is... story telling is told during the leveling process... something not effected by max level flying. More story is told via dungeons and raids where flying is not involved. Flight can be used to tell stories... just like it was used in Pandaland... or used to access areas only available to fliers like the elemental plateau... a grinding area that was a reward for those that earned their wings.

I'm pretty sure flying is not going to be brought back at max level ever again, but I'm also pretty sure I'm not coming back to game either. MUCH more satisfied playing private servers for free than paying for crap development on live.

it makes wow alittle bit more fun whre every one running around and use ss and not just fly