Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Whats the addon under their heads in 5:32 please?

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    notice its all horde guilds
    That's due to the fact, that Horde racials lead to more DPS over alliance racials for most classes. I guess that's something to consider in a setting where a couple of DPS could mean world first - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    No, Ghostcawler, the reason you were a punching bag is because you were, and still are, an arrogant douche bag.
    Well get ready to be hated for saying that! Cause once i said the same thing and people hunted me down :/
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

another day with no sights for 7.2 class changes..
    it seems that the class design team work under a permanent red alert situation..

Yeah, most of the people I know that were dota hopped off awhile ago, pretty stale anymore.

Deleted
    Damn blizz .Why you can fix some irrelevant DH TANK details, and still you can't fix FEL RUSH BUG ;//

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    If anything, the community is arrogant for thinking they know design choices better than the actual game design team who has been working on the game for years.
    And you know what? Sometimes the community does know better. Legion especially has been them trying catch up on the broken/badly balanced stuff the community pointed out in the testing phases a loooooong time ago, that they completely ignored...

These days they seem to use the vocal idiots as their shield in times when actual concerns and problems get ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    These days they seem to use the vocal idiots as their shield in times when actual concerns and problems get ignored.
    I'm tired of people trying to back this up by saying "oh b-b-but they just ignore us".

They are not ignoring you. They respond to almost any problem, most game devs don't even respond at all. Just because the community wants it doesn't mean they need to add it to the game.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Deleted
    Rogue Agility reduced by 5% in PvP situations.
    Note that this was probably originally a typo. The blue post specifies only the Assassination template was nerfed to make up for the 4% damage buff: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...xes-february-6

Had me worried for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I'm tired of people trying to back this up by saying "oh b-b-but they just ignore us".

They are not ignoring you. They respond to almost any problem, most game devs don't even respond at all. Just because the community wants it doesn't mean they need to add it to the game.
    I don't care if they respond at all to posts or tweets or anything. I care that feedback gets left by many people on an issue and it still goes live broken for weeks, maybe months.

You don't have to reply to everything, you just have to fix what needs fixing. Eliminating a problem is a better response than just acknowledging it.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-02-07 at 08:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler on Kalgan.. LOL he never saw the TBC forums the amount of BS and insult that guy gave to players is probably why they wiped the forums just before WOTLK.

So we can gratc russian guild with first kill