Deleted

I need help so I come to the pros

hello all

PS my spelling suck .. I am from Poland

I was told this was the site to go for help.

I am Rogue who are messing up, I been looking at my % and its really low before the patch on Usuc it was 98% I dont know what I am doing wrong.
    I have SimC my gear and also use AMR and it tells me to give around 30% crit and 133 mastery.

and when I do my oper I go from 8k to 1.5/1.8 and then it drops. and on some things in NH my dps is only 450 on Guldan but when iam on the dummy I hit 600k and in. what do you guys do in guldan . its ruling around its like going to a new target it kinda drops my dps

what I do is

DBM pull 5 4 3 2 ( prePot ) 1 go to the boss Gar - Rup - Multi - Vendt - Multi -Vanish - Rup and Kings and get high bost then, I go to 4/5 CB and Evm I was told that some people use Evm at 3 points .. I try to keep my Poison buff up all the time. but then I go to the add or go to the eyes and my dps drops

and I sometimes also open like this

DBM pull 5 4 3 2 ( prePot ) 1 go to the boss Gar - Multi - Rup - Multi 5CB - Vanish and Rup - Vendt and Kingb and do the Evm spam

Do you have any tips.. right now my stats are
    Crit 30.06%
    Haste 6.70%
    Mastery 133.04%
    Versatility2.07%

My weapons are only 896 and running 2 MA and 1 Multi its a 885 relic I have the Boots . but trying and trying to get a some Good 3x MA relics but my luck lol
    and I see a othesr rogue in pugs do 700k or 600k

when raiding I have 60-90FPS low settings my Card is a GTX 970 4GB and dont have much lag

plz help I dont know where to go
    thank you

Deleted
    I am also looking for someone to help me analyse my logs.
    Send me a PM if you are up for some pain helping a noob
    (actually i am around 895 ilvl equipped, but apparently it's all sht since it doesn't sim over 450k on shadowcraft)

I mean... Not to sound harsh but have you actually looked around? Tons of posts show all the opener info you need, i must say though, burn your first opener.

Also if you have boots you don't want 3 MA - keep two and get CoF and your vendetta will line up perfectly with Kingsbane.

As for opener... if you're worried about your overall damage at the end, it most likely isn't just opener damage, for example you said Guldan, chances are you're wasting a lot of time running around, it depends a lot on how your guild does things.

I believe people on these forums believe your 2nd opener to be the best way to open.

I would suggest posting logs for actual help because i don't believe your opener will be the cause of low damage at the end of a fight, it'll help increase it sure.