[A] 890 Tank Blood DK LF Progression Team

Alliance 890 Tank Blood DK LF Progression Team

I've raided as a tank since the start of The Burning Crusade completing ten and twenty-five man raid content. My best achievement yet was going thirteen out of thirteen on Mythic mode in Hellfire Citadel. So far this expansion I've had to dial it back some due to work, but have managed to dabble into mythic. I'm looking to start playing with a progression minded team that plays at a more competitive level again.

Availability Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM. I'm open to weekend guilds, but prefer three nights per week versus two.

Available Alts: Paladin and Warrior (mid 870's)

Please PM me here.
    Last edited by Reserve99; 2017-02-08 at 03:50 PM.

[H] <LT> is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion.
    Emerald Nightmare
    7/7 Mythic

Trial of Valor
    2/3 Mythic

NightHold
    10/10 Heoric
    3/10 Mythic

CORE SPOT FOR MYTHIC

We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars.

We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come.

Our raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 9-1am EST
    Thursday 9-1am EST
    Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs)

Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered)

DPS:
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Hunter
    And any exceptional raider

Heals:
    1 Disc priest
    And any exceptional Healer

Tank Backup or for situational fights
    Paladin
    Monk

If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please contact us via bnet nando007#1774 or root#11921

We look forward to hearing from you!