Who We Are:

We are a social group of roughly a dozen raiders of varying skill. Our spectrum includes a handful of extremely experienced raiders looking for a more relaxed approach, right down to players who had never raided in a guild prior to legion.

Raiding aside, the guild is mostly comprised of a rag-tag group of friends and extended friends of mine (the GM) that I've assembled over years of playing video games. Some of us have known each other for years, most of us are relatively new acquaintances. We're friendly, we don't bite (for the most part), and we're eager to make new friends through raiding.

What We Are

<Sometimes Lucky> was conceived and formed to be a very specific type of raiding guild. By most standards, we are extremely casual. We raid twice a week for three hours, attendance is not mandatory, we have no specific dps, gear or skill requirements. Our only stated raiding goal is to clear all content on Heroic difficulty, something we've accomplished handily so far.

Our guild is absolutely not for everyone. If you are extremely progression focused or have a tendency to get overly-frustrated in raids, then I would wholeheartedly recommend you not join. You wouldn't find it fun and there are much better guilds for you. If, on the other hand, you're looking for a more relaxed approach to raiding with a friendly group keen to improve together as players and overcome the content, then we may just have what you're looking for.

What We're Looking For

As stated above, we have no strictly defined requirements to join our raid team. There's only one important criteria we'd ask you to meet before joining: You're not there to be carried. As long as your gear is at least somewhat appropriate to be trying the content, and you're willing to try hard and work to improve, then you're welcome to join even if you've never raided a day in your life.

It should be noted that while there is no mandatory attendance requirement for our raids, and you should feel free to miss any you need to, I would advise against joining if there was a circumstance that would permanently prevent you from attending either of our main raid days.

Specific Information

Raid Days: Thursday and Monday

Raid Time: 20:00 - 23:00 CET/Server Time

VOIP: TeamSpeak3 (Required, at least to listen)

Bank Access: Liberal, encouraged for use by all.

Contact

So, if you've read through that and you think you'd like to give us a go, then feel free to contact me either here in this thread, or at my BattleTag Drdoalot#1487. We'll get in contact, have a chat, and see where it goes!

Disclaimer

We are a very rules-loose and easy-going guild; we don't even have a rank system. The only reason we can function as a raiding guild is because everyone's willing to put in some effort to make it work. If you can't see that working out for you, then we may not be for you.