Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

WoW Token to Battle.Net Balance Now Live

WoW Token to Battle.Net Balance Now Live
    You can now convert your WoW Tokens into $15 of Battle.Net Balance in the US!

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • TOKEN_COMPLETE_BALANCE_DESCRIPTION (New) - %s will be added to your Battle.net Balance. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
    • TOKEN_CONFIRM_BALANCE_DESCRIPTION (New) - %s will be added to your Battle.net Balance.
    • TOKEN_CONSUMABLE_DESCRIPTION_30_DAYS_BALANCE (New) - Use: Adds 30 days of game time to your World of Warcraft account or %s to your Battle.net Balance.
    • TOKEN_FILTER_LABEL - Game Time WoW Token
    • TOKEN_REDEEM_BALANCE_BUTTON_LABEL (New) - %s Battle.net Balance
    • TOKEN_REDEEM_BALANCE_DESCRIPTION (New) - Add %s to your Battle.net Balance?
    • TOKEN_REDEEM_BALANCE_ERROR_CAP_FORMAT (New) - |cffff2020You can't choose this option because your Battle.net Balance (%s) is near or at the maximum.|r
    • TOKEN_REDEEM_BALANCE_FORMAT (New) - Current Balance: |cffffffff%s|r|nNew Balance: |cffffffff%s|r
    • TOKEN_REDEEM_BALANCE_TITLE (New) - Battle.net Balance
    • TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GAME_TIME_STEP_2 - 2. Redeem it for 30 days of game|n time. game|ntime.
    • TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GAME_TIME_STEP_2_BALANCE (New) - 2. Redeem it for 30 days of game|ntime (or %s of Battle.net Balance).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so cool.

This should send the price up?

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    This should send the price up?
    Yes.

10char

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy prices imminent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This is so cool.
    I agree. This is a great idea. I personally stopped playing WoW about 2 months ago and I have 2mil++ gold I'd prefer to convert it and get myself some hots skins or other fun stuff for the other Blizzard games I play.
    The only downside I can think of is that the EU tokens cost too much gold

Since this adds to your bnet balance, theoretically...I could use WoW to buy skins or Co-op Leaders in SC2? Or is the bnet balance for the WoW Tokens strictly for WoW?!
    Last edited by Mormauder; 2017-02-06 at 08:11 PM.

Is it retroactive with tokens in bags ?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Costs $20 of actual money to buy a token, selling a token only gets you $15 of in store credit. Seems logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormauder View Post
    Since this adds to your bnet balance, theoretically...I could use wow to buy skins or Co-op leaders in SC2 or is the bnet balance for the wow tokens strictly for WoW?!
    You can buy anything that you would normally be able to buy with battlenet balance. Even plushies and real life items.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormauder View Post
    Since this adds to your bnet balance, theoretically...I could use WoW to buy skins or Co-op Leaders in SC2? Or is the bnet balance for the wow tokens strictly for WoW?!
    Yes. Anything in the Blizz store.

You can buy anything that you would normally be able to buy with battlenet balance. Even plushies and real life items.
    That's pretty awesome, thanks for the info!

10+ Year Old Account
    So the NA market is dry. There are no tokens to buy. Incoming prices soaring skyhigh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Costs $20 of actual money to buy a token, selling a token only gets you $15 of in store credit. Seems logical.
    You're buying the store credit with gold, not cash. Just like you're spending the gold on 15$ worth of game time currently, it's not different.

Blizzard has to make a profit bro

Anyone who was at max tokens bought already, did this reset it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on buying about 5 tokens as long as they stay under 100k a piece. Then im waiting for a mount/pet sale and going ham.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    Anyone who was at max tokens bought already, did this reset it?
    Yes, it was reset with 7.1.5. I bought several more in peparation for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been able to buy tokens since this went live.. lol.

Awesome. I'd been hoping that they'd introduce more uses for the token. Been thinking about some race changes for my characters, but didn't want to spend the money on it. The downside is that the token price will only continue to go up now, and it's been rising steadily for awhile...