Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Wellp, that's one mount I'm not getting. Not buying a shitty game and playing it just for a mount.
    Games free...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onikaroshi View Post
    games free...
    free mount here i come!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

free mount here i come!
    Free mounts for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Free mounts for everyone!
    Now if only I had any friends....

"It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Make 2 free accounts and play with yourself! (pun intended)

There should be plenty of people shouting on the general chats, asking for team for the event, like on the previous events. A quick friend invite in these matches and you are set.

First Blizzcon dedicated a large HOTS segment, then the Overwatch hero skin promo, now this.

They really want HOTS to gain some kind of relevance, which leads to the question, why wasn't it more popular before? I don't play MOBAs so for those playing LoL/Dota 2, why is HOTS like some unwanted child?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    They really want HOTS to gain some kind of relevance, which leads to the question, why wasn't it more popular before? I don't play MOBAs so for those playing LoL/Dota 2, why is HOTS like some unwanted child?
    I don't know how it is for others, but HOTS is generally lacking the usual expression of personal skill other MOBAs require and show, things like last hitting (and in some MOBAs also denying), emphasizing kill streaks, itemizing your hero to be cost efficient and adapt the needs to the current state of the game, all of these are absent from HOTS. Oh, and levels are also team wide not personal.

Ferrair - you know how WoW clones usually end up failing because people say, "Why would I play a slightly different but less polished/complete version of WoW when I could just play WoW?" Well, same thing in the MOBA space. LoL/DotA are entrenched titans that aren't going anywhere, and HotS is a different approach that just can't gain the same traction. The Heroes Global Championship that started recently is a good step in the right direction. I'm not a big fan of MOBAs, but from what I've seen, HotS is more fun to watch because it's easier to follow, there are more teamfights, and the matches are shorter.

I can stomach 15 games of a MOBA for a free (and pretty cool) mount! Thanks, Blizz.

Wellp, that's one mount I'm not getting. Not buying a shitty game and playing it just for a mount.
    Gotta save that whole $0 huh?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    OH FOR FUCK SAKE!

I don't want to play your shifty LoL rip-off blizzard, stop trying to make me.

Guess I'll multibox until the other team surrenders 15 times.

Deleted
    Cute, they can try whatever they want I will never play that shitty Casualcrap! They would have to pay me 200€ so I install that shitty Game.

Can you get this vs AI? If so I might have to find a 'friend'.

10+ Year Old Account
    really nice mount, gonna grab it asap

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    So it's a tiger reskin...
    fuuuuuck you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Can you get this vs AI? If so I might have to find a 'friend'.
    yup, ai is the way to go :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    OH FOR FUCK SAKE!

I don't want to play your shifty LoL rip-off blizzard, stop trying to make me.

Guess I'll multibox until the other team surrenders 15 times.
    You'd rather play Lol, the blizzard rip-off?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The saber looks nice, but not nice enough to make me play 15 games of blizzard's failing 'moba'.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    yup, ai is the way to go :P
    TY. Maybe a couple of my WoW guildies will be interested in tolerating my presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    You'd rather play Lol, the blizzard rip-off?
    I'd rather play neither. MOBA's are the colon cancer that the RTS genre (which was actually interesting) shat out during its death throes on the toilet after suffering a heart attack from eating too much junk food and hanging themselves from the light fitting whilst jacking off.

Fuck MOBA's.

It is free to play so...