Which is the most enjoying video game for beginners?

Anyone can tell the most enjoying and simple video game for beginners. I am interested to playing game both online and offline. Moreover, tell me the game version also. Thank you.

legend of zelda a link to the past. its hard yet difficult if your not using strategy guides. figuring out the game as you go.

Depends what type of game your looking for.(FPS,RPG,Action ect...)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this may better fit in the Suggest a Game thread but really any of the older Nintendo or PS Games would be fine. It's all up to what someone finds interesting enough to commit some time to.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what style and genre you like tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start with this i guess:

Its old but fun. (and no its not online game)

But if you want something new i recomend Forged Battalion (that will be soon out of pre-realise):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for Super Mario Brothers or Super Mario World. That plumber is video games.

Missed this, but let's keep game suggestions/requests to the megathread please.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Suggest-a-Game!