Deleted

Enhancement t19 2p bonus buggy?!?

Hi folks,

It seems to me that the ehancement t19 2p bonus is buggy because i checked several logs of mine and the crit rate of stormstrike is always around 48% and it should be close to 60% because i have a base crit chance of about 20% .

you can find my logs at warcraftlogs ( thais, guild hype, realm anub'arak), i am not allowed to post links because i just registered .

does anybody else have this issue?

cheers,

thais

Crit chance doesn't work that way that you just add % together.

Deleted
    I took a look at your logs, namely your best Chronomatic Anomaly parse.

You have 52.2% crit chance on Stormstrike overall and if you filter it to show only Stormstrikes with the Stormbringer buff active you have 66.9% crit chance. You have to remember to only look at Stormstrikes when Stormbringer is up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hames View Post

You have 52.2% crit chance on Stormstrike overall and if you filter it to show only Stormstrikes with Stormbringer buff active you have 66.9% crit chance. You have to remember to only look at Stormstrikes when Stormbringer is up.
    ok thanks for clarifying

thread can be closed

Quote Originally Posted by Hames View Post

You have 52.2% crit chance on Stormstrike overall and if you filter it to show only Stormstrikes with the Stormbringer buff active you have 66.9% crit chance. You have to remember to only look at Stormstrikes when Stormbringer is up.
    Basically this. You're still using the ability while you don't have the buff and only getting the 20% crit chance from your gear, so you're looking at the average crit rate of some of them at 20% crit chance and some at 60% crit chance. There's also the matter of RNG just being RNG; even if you had a 60% crit chance there's no guarantee that you'll have exactly 60% crit on your abilities over the course of a fight. My warlock has about 17% crit, but regularly sees a range of crit percentages from 14% to 22% which is a rather large margin (not counting abilities with crit modifiers in the artifact) so some of it you can chalk up to not having 100% uptime on your set bonus buff and the rest you can probably attribute to RNG.

Crying before thinking : GG.