Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

World First Mythic 25+ is a...

... Blood DK.

All the stuff people were saying is proved wrong.

Agreed? Because I do.

Deleted
    Possible yes, best choice I don't think so to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously best choice if they did it ??
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

he has seen the future and probably meant worldfirst 25+ solo.

"Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

I don't think you can draw anything from a single M+ run, apart from the fact that these are highly skilled players who have excellent co-ordination and strategy. Taking this to mean that blood DK are extremely good, would be just as bad as assuming warlocks are very weak because there was no warlock in the world first gul'dan kill. Super small sample sizes cannot be taken as representative of anything.

Deleted

Every World First Raid Boss is not a...

... Blood DK.

All the stuff people were saying is proved right.

Agreed? Because I do

Group probably could have done a 26 if it was a different tank.

Blood has never been bad in dungeons. It's shit in Raids because most bosses will completely steamroll you once you run out of CDs to sustain yourself. Plus Blood also does shit tank dps compared to everyone other class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Blood has never been bad in dungeons. It's shit in Raids because most bosses will completely steamroll you once you run out of CDs to sustain yourself. Plus Blood also does shit tank dps compared to everyone other class.
    Yes. YEES OF COURSE! Never heard that idea before so true. Nice feedback.

Or...

At mythic 25 - mobs hits harder than raid bosses, but who are you to think that.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-08 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post

At mythic 25 - mobs hits harder than raid bosses, but who you are you to think that.
    But who are you to think that*

Deleted
    Instead of talking BS to me, go point finger at people who were talking shit about the Blood DK.

If you don't do that, you end up with a shitty place for shitty people(just like the case right now).

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to them I guess?

I've seen plenty of high runs using different tanks, just because a blood DK is used in the 'current' highest one really doesn't absolve the class of massive issues. Nobody is claiming that blood DKs are awful in dungeons.

Like, there are so many things wrong with your blanket statement and lackluster thread that has very little information. You state the title, then proceed to have a premise that isn't backed up with anything. You're essentially somebody who just gave a speech worthy of a mic drop, without actually giving the speech first.

To indulge a bit, not only are many tanks capable of this, there are loads of reasons as to why blood DKs still have problems in raids. Do "SOME" of these mobs hit harder than "SOME" raid bosses, yeah some, but not all of them. A blanket statement that mobs hit harder than raid bosses do has nothing to do with how blood DKs are in raids. Trash in dungeons can be stunned, they can be snared and they can be interrupted. Nearly all raid bosses are excluded from any of those categories. Trying to make a comparison like this really isn't a good one for so many reasons.

Not to knock on any of these people because they are obviously fairly good at the game, but world first type content in an endless dungeon grind isn't exactly that noteworthy. Sure it's cool to see how far people can go, but most people aren't going to bother pushing and getting absolutely nothing when there are far more efficient ways to play the game. I realize different people play the game for different reasons, but the pool of players actually wanting to push as far as you can possibly go in M+ is incredibly small. Not to mention this pool is pretty diluted considering most of the people with the gear to actually push really far are still progressing in Mythic Nighthold.

I think I gave reasons enough, and could go into further detail about why this doesn't absolve blood DKs from issues. Are they fine in M+? I don't think many people are arguing that they are bad in M+. People are mostly arguing that in many areas, especially raiding the blood DKs are pretty lackluster. Plenty of evidence to suggest so, considering how few of them are popping up in Mythic Nighthold. Blood DK has HISTORICALLY been one of the more popular tanks since it's inception, and they are popping up less and less for progression kills these days in raiding. If blood DKs were strong you would see such a traditionally popular class popping up more often, but you don't. Why? It's quite obvious that other tanks are better in other areas, otherwise these guilds would actually use blood DKs.

But hey. I think blood DKs would perform amazing in Mythic Nighthold if we could have intricate stun rotations, silences, interrupts and the ability for me to kite shit when my health dipped too much like I do in M+.

Stay classy, still a shit thread.

Instead of talking BS to me, go point finger at people who were talking shit about the Blood DK.

If you don't do that, you end up with a shitty place for shitty people(just like the case right now).
    Really wtf are you going on about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcast View Post
    Really wtf are you going on about?
    Hes retarded asf, just leave him alone

Deleted
    Weren't you the one who started these crusades on unholy before 7.1.5 and is now playing frost?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Congratulations to them I guess?

I've seen plenty of high runs using different tanks, just because a blood DK is used in the 'current' highest one really doesn't absolve the class of massive issues. Nobody is claiming that blood DKs are awful in dungeons.

Like, there are so many things wrong with your blanket statement and lackluster thread that has very little information. You state the title, then proceed to have a premise that isn't backed up with anything. You're essentially somebody who just gave a speech worthy of a mic drop, without actually giving the speech first.

To indulge a bit, not only are many tanks capable of this, there are loads of reasons as to why blood DKs still have problems in raids. Do "SOME" of these mobs hit harder than "SOME" raid bosses, yeah some, but not all of them. A blanket statement that mobs hit harder than raid bosses do has nothing to do with how blood DKs are in raids. Trash in dungeons can be stunned, they can be snared and they can be interrupted. Nearly all raid bosses are excluded from any of those categories. Trying to make a comparison like this really isn't a good one for so many reasons.

Not to knock on any of these people because they are obviously fairly good at the game, but world first type content in an endless dungeon grind isn't exactly that noteworthy. Sure it's cool to see how far people can go, but most people aren't going to bother pushing and getting absolutely nothing when there are far more efficient ways to play the game. I realize different people play the game for different reasons, but the pool of players actually wanting to push as far as you can possibly go in M+ is incredibly small. Not to mention this pool is pretty diluted considering most of the people with the gear to actually push really far are still progressing in Mythic Nighthold.

I think I gave reasons enough, and could go into further detail about why this doesn't absolve blood DKs from issues. Are they fine in M+? I don't think many people are arguing that they are bad in M+. People are mostly arguing that in many areas, especially raiding the blood DKs are pretty lackluster. Plenty of evidence to suggest so, considering how few of them are popping up in Mythic Nighthold. Blood DK has HISTORICALLY been one of the more popular tanks since it's inception, and they are popping up less and less for progression kills these days in raiding. If blood DKs were strong you would see such a traditionally popular class popping up more often, but you don't. Why? It's quite obvious that other tanks are better in other areas, otherwise these guilds would actually use blood DKs.

But hey. I think blood DKs would perform amazing in Mythic Nighthold if we could have intricate stun rotations, silences, interrupts and the ability for me to kite shit when my health dipped too much like I do in M+.

Stay classy, still a shit thread.
    This is kinda like what you expect from the average MMO-C poster. Nobody asks for your opnion, yet you talk about the "issue" they are having(just for the sake to find something to trash on).

Some BDK just done mythic 25, which is harder hitting than anything from Mythic Nighthold(in fact, its downright broken).

What are you trying to justify? No matter what you say about movement speed, damage reduction etc. is just your opnion. And like every opnion, it's flawed with ego(and in this case no experience either).

STOP TALKING about the BDK. It works better than you expect as you see.

Talk to people who spreading BS like this(we have a 200 pages long thread adressing "the BDK issue").

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    Weren't you the one who started these crusades on unholy before 7.1.5 and is now playing frost?
    Yeah. Right now, im talking to obsessive people and thier thought about BoS uptime. Again, who to blame? People who spreads SHIT information.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-08 at 11:29 AM.

Since you're so proud of being right and now think your opinion has been confirmed. Please link your BDK that you so dearly love and cherish and play over any other tank class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Since you're so proud of being right and now think your opinion has been confirmed. Please link your BDK that you so dearly love and cherish and play over any other tank class.
    Im not into dick measuring.

And my problem is casual people talking.

I want more people to shut them down. It eats the community from inside.

This place should be go-to when it comes to advice and banter, not "1001 reason why the Blood DK sucks" BS-threads.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-08 at 12:01 PM.

This is kinda like what you expect from the average MMO-C poster. Nobody asks for your opnion, yet you talk about the "issue" they are having(just for the sake to find something to trash on).

Some BDK just done mythic 25, which is harder hitting than anything from Mythic Nighthold(in fact, its downright broken).

What are you trying to justify? No matter what you say about movement speed, damage reduction etc. is just your opnion. And like every opnion, it's flawed with ego(and in this case no experience either).

STOP TALKING about the BDK. It works better than you expect as you see.

Talk to people who spreading BS like this(we have a 200 pages long thread adressing "the BDK issue").

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Right now, im talking to obsessive people and thier thought about BoS uptime. Again, who to blame? People who spreads SHIT information.
    You straight up asked for an opinion in the open. You can't really be that dense, can you?