Deleted

Personal Resource Bar Movement Issues

My personal resource bar does not seem to work as intended, and I've gone to the length of reinstalling the whole game. Deleting Interface and WTF folders etc.

The bar is static about 40% up on my screen, when I zoom in on my character it doesn't move until I get fairly up close, then it suddenly starts moving slightly to the right... It is not moving up and down to stay underneath my character. I have tried it with and without addons and as I said, even with a full fresh reinstall.

Any advice please? Is there a console command I need to use or something?

Update 1 : This all seems to have started when I changed the Y location of the bar in the addon Plater. If I go to another character it works fine. However, I have since reinstalled the game, removed both Interface and WTF folder, using 0 addons and it still will not reset to normal.

Update 2: Even people on the Plater addon section in curse is having the same issue as me but noone is answering the problem. This is what's written on Curse.
    "How do I "attach" personal resource plate back to my character? I tried to move it via the option given and it just flatlined on my screen. Now even with addon disabled I cannot get it to be attached properly.

I tried disabling the addon, doesn't work.
    I removed my WTF, still doesn't work....

Need to revert back to blizz defaults, how do I do that? Where does the addon keep it's data, I want to wipe it clean."
    Last edited by mmoc1beff72c77; 2017-02-07 at 05:13 PM.