Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitch42 View Post
    Plot Twist of a Plot Twist: Anduin knocked up Jaina which explains why she has acted so irritable and hormonal lately. Their love child turns out to be a Dread lord carefully playing puppet master with his parents lives.
    I want to see this human/dreadlord hybrid child.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I don't think you should take Old Gold talk literally, but I DO like the idea of Dagran II becoming a major player in the future. Him and Moira don't get anywhere near enough time in the spotlight.
    Moira is a very interesting character and it's a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitch42 View Post
    Plot Twist of a Plot Twist: Anduin knocked up Jaina which explains why she has acted so irritable and hormonal lately. Their love child turns out to be a Dread lord carefully playing puppet master with his parents lives.
    He then has to buy her chocolate ice cream to stop her Aggro.
    The Last Starfighter

"Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park." - Alex Rogan

"If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!" - Centauri

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Earthwarder is the title given to Neltharion, the Aspect of Earth. The Aspect of Earth was the being appointed by the Titan Keepers and imbued with a portion of Titanic Power (the power of Khaz'goroth, specifically) and appointed with stewardship over the deep places of the world. Thrall never received a portion of Titanic power, never became an Aspect in any real sense, and so isn't the Earthwarder.
    Look at all them sources. That fer sure addresses the question "where was the difference established". Also, Thrall isn't the Earthwarder? Then how could he stand in for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    In the UVG, Thrall is listed as "Leader of the Earthen Ring, Warchief of the Horde (former), World Shaman, Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan (former)", all his normal titles with no mention of being Earthwarder or Aspect (pg. 117). In "Twilight of the Aspects" Thrall stands in for Neltharion during the ritual to allow the Aspects to restore their sundered unity and fight "as one" against Chromatus - Thrall does not directly assist in the fight, does not use or otherwise display the power of an Aspect, and does not grant the other four Aspects the power of their fallen brother Neltharion. He essentially functions as the missing link in the Aspects connectivity with one-another, and even doing *that* was a great strain on him (e.g. he could barely keep the ritual going as the Aspects were defeating Chromatus). In "Charge of the Aspects" Thrall is only given a taste of Deathwing's power and the burden of responsibility as the Earthwarder, and that in the hopes of corrupting him and bringing him under the sway of Deathwing (and the Old Gods one presumes). Thrall didn't keep this power in whole or in part, and once rescued by the other Aspects and the Earthen Ring returns to his physical body.
    And according to WoWPedia, pages 56 and 59 of UVG say that he held the place of Aspect of Earth during the fight against Deathwing. It's in trivia part of the page where sentence long tidbits of info are mentioned and links to specific pages of UVG so I kinda doubt they'd make it up. And really? Aspects are missing one of their own and have no black dragon to combat a part of Chromatus. Hell, you even said this yourself. Yet deny Thrall's rise in status. This is just sad. And I wasn't even talking about what Deathwing did to Thrall in Charge of the Aspects. Be a dear and read the whole thing and not just those that fuel your inane fantasies:

"At that time, the shaman had acted merely as a conduit to Azeroth. Now, however, he was much more than that. He was the answer... the fulcrum by which the Dragon Soul could be turned against its maker."
    "The artifact was imbued with the essences of the four Aspects, but Deathwing never imparted his into it. If we are to use this weapon to defeat him, we must infuse it with the power of the Earth-Warder. You, Thrall, possess a portion, however small, of that exact thing: the essence of Azeroth itself."

Would you look at that, the only reason Dragon Soul even worked against Deathwing, which otherwise was impossible due to him not imbuing it himself, was because Thrall did that instead. And the second quote was after Earthen Ring returned Thrall to his body. Whoopty fucking doo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Look at all them sources. That fer sure addresses the question "where was the difference established". Also, Thrall isn't the Earthwarder? Then how could he stand in for him?
    He could stand in for him in his capacity as the World Shaman. As for the difference, well, one is a giant Dragon Aspect anointed by the Titan Keepers with vast power over the structure and substance of Azeroth, and the other is a powerful shaman that is not a dragon and not empowered by the Titan Keepers. Outside of *those* differences I'm afraid I can't be more forthcoming.

And according to WoWPedia, pages 56 and 59 of UVG say that he held the place of Aspect of Earth during the fight against Deathwing. It's in trivia part of the page where sentence long tidbits of info are mentioned and links to specific pages of UVG so I kinda doubt they'd make it up. And really? Aspects are missing one of their own and have no black dragon to combat a part of Chromatus. Hell, you even said this yourself. Yet deny Thrall's rise in status. This is just sad. And I wasn't even talking about what Deathwing did to Thrall in Charge of the Aspects. Be a dear and read the whole thing and not just those that fuel your inane fantasies:
    He held the position of the lost Aspect during the ritual - he didn't *become* the Aspect, gain the Aspect's power, or even bestow those powers on the assembled other four Aspects. So as for inanity, I'm unsure what you mean unless you are conflating your own confusion onto others.

"At that time, the shaman had acted merely as a conduit to Azeroth. Now, however, he was much more than that. He was the answer... the fulcrum by which the Dragon Soul could be turned against its maker."
    "The artifact was imbued with the essences of the four Aspects, but Deathwing never imparted his into it. If we are to use this weapon to defeat him, we must infuse it with the power of the Earth-Warder. You, Thrall, possess a portion, however small, of that exact thing: the essence of Azeroth itself."

Would you look at that, the only reason Dragon Soul even worked against Deathwing, which otherwise was impossible due to him not imbuing it himself, was because Thrall did that instead. And the second quote was after Earthen Ring returned Thrall to his body. Whoopty fucking doo.
    Yes, his experiences with Neltharion coupled with his position as the World Shaman meant he possessed a scintilla of what was required to use the Dragon Soul as a weapon against Deathwing. Note that this was "the essence of Azeroth itself" and not "a portion of the Earthwarder's power" or "a part of the Aspect of Earth itself."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

IDK Even gul'dan refers to anduin as boy king so that kinda confirms it. At first i thought he ment wrathion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    What is Anduin doing during all of this anyway? I don't even remember if he was in the Nighthold ending cinematic.
    He will be going undercover in 7.2
    he wants to see the place where varian died with his own eyes

Deleted
    Emperor Ninjter was also mentioned as the boy king in an archaelogy achievement and the archaeology ring. The Tol'vir will totally make a comeback!
    To be honest I also think anduin is the boy king. Just feels right that way.

He hides his identity, that's at least one lie. And anyone working against the legion is "sitting at the master's table". They are literally doing the old god's work by removing a threat to them. Thus Illynoth is most likely fucking with us by offering half-truths.

Is it still canon that Anduin had the throne when he was younger when Varian disappeared... When Anduin was 'king' at the same time Bolvar Fordragon was regent...
    Anduin was literally a boy king at one time. Literally. If it's canon (hurry up Chronicles...).