Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    The same thing you have in common with them. Absolute lack of empathy and a lot of hate for other people for artificial reasons.

The internet became a disgusting place some years ago and you guys are doing your part.
    Awww boo hoo cry me a fucking river. I don't hate a lot of people for Artificial reasons. I hate people because of their shitty character flaws and ideologies.

Well that and I give zero fucks about anyone that isn't directly important to my life. so like 99.999% of the Worlds population.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    And they were all felons. that's called keeping order... Something my home country needs badly.
    The home country that was crushed like a bug in 1865

Then again, I know that Internet tough guys, to prove their manhood, are forced to say ''kill him ''for virtually single infraction know to man. If they don't scream to perfect strangers online that a dude with a speeding ticket does not desserve to be machine gunned, they are afraid that people will think they are not super Aryan alpha males.

Nice comments, though nothing unexpected. Sad, sad people...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Awww boo hoo cry me a fucking river. I don't hate a lot of people for Artificial reasons. I hate people because of their shitty character flaws and ideologies.

Well that and I give zero fucks about anyone that isn't directly important to my life. so like 99.999% of the Worlds population.
    Gee, you must have had a very eventful life if you have got to known all those 13000 people. Thanks for proving me right though; I enjoyed your butthurt too.

Deleted
    Tragic, but no surprise.

The question now is if Assad should remain president regardless. The alternative would be that the country would fall into an even greater mess which wil lcost even more people their lives.