Thread: Devos Confirmed

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Actually, yea, calling someone a troll, regardless of the truthfulness is worth an infraction.. its right there in the rules. But you are welcome to try it as well and see if you fair any better.
    Ok well fair enough, I should not have invoked the troll name.

But make no mistake, President #45 is lying to the American public every day.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with protesters blocking Betsy DeVos from entering the middle school. As much as that woman is a horrible, terrible mess, I don't believe in barring her entry like that. Even if she's going to be shitty at her job (before the republicans dissolve the Department of Education), at least let her TRY to do it. Let her prove how incompetent she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Ok well fair enough, I should not have invoked the troll name.

But make no mistake, President #45 is lying to the American public every day.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with protesters blocking Betsy DeVos from entering the middle school. As much as that woman is a horrible, terrible mess, I don't believe in barring her entry like that. Even if she's going to be shitty at her job (before the republicans dissolve the Department of Education), at least let her TRY to do it. Let her prove how incompetent she is.
    I accept that every president in my lifetime (going back to LBJ) lied routinely to the American public, President #44 was no different, and Trump is no different either. I personally believe that education is a state level responsibility, not a federal one. (but I wont go into that)... I'll stick with I personally believe that DeVos is a horrible pick. Unfortunately her confirmation was made possible back in 2013.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Welcome to Texas, where they taught me Jesus rode dinosaurs! Of course that's a fact!

Also, if you think Trump is the same as other presidents you have not been paying attention.
    I said they all lie, which is true. I did NOT say he was the same as other presidents. I submit you weren't paying attention.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Teacher Unions condemned the protesters for blocking DeVos.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ing-devos-from

The president of the American Federation of Teachers on Friday condemned protests barring Education Secretary Betsy DeVos from entering a Washington, D.C. middle school.

“Just heard a protester blocked & almost knocked Secy @BetsyDeVos down at Jefferson.We don't condone such acts.We want her to go to pub schls,” Randi Weingarten tweeted.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    The Teacher Unions condemned the protesters for blocking DeVos.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ing-devos-from
    Yeah, exactly, let her fail on her own merit, there's no reason to get in her way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, exactly, let her fail on her own merit, there's no reason to get in her way.
    Precisely. It's not like the Teacher Unions want to be "friends" with her. They certainly want her to fail.

Blocking her makes the protesters look petty and bad and the Unions know that.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and don't stop that drunk driver. He'll learn his lesson soon enough! Pity about all the casualties.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Nah sadly I gotta stay and fight so the Trump shitheads don't ruin this country.
    Bring it on....You will loose like many liberals did it 2016....