infract moderators for making racist comments

So this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...te-supremacist got closed.

reason given is this.

So basically anyone who has an argument about it is either BLM or racist white supremecists.

I find it racist to say that anyone with an opinion on the matter has to belong to one of these two groups. So all white people are white supremecists if they argue in that thread.

Moderators should be held to higher standards than the average poster.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    She just pointed the truth about the topic that will be discussed, not who discuss it.

Please, use your head.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your thread title is whats wrong with todays media. Nothing the moderator said was racist, at best you can disagree with them believing that the topic wouldnt have resulted in healthy discussion. While im not a moderator, i agree with the lock. Its not about generalizing everyone to be either BLM or a white supremecist, its about preventing things from escalating. While topics such as politics, religion, race, etc. can lead to perfectly healthy discussions in theory, in reality they tend to end badly.

Mods are out of control. All green ones should be replaced, they are just too subjective when they infract people. The only good mods are the blue ones, I think it's because the color?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Moon
    This is just going to end up in a racial argument between BLM and white supremists
    So basically anyone who has an argument about it is either BLM or racist white supremecists.
    You know it's possible to

1. Post in a thread and not be a part of the argument that she mentioned.
    2. Be part of that argument, but not be one of the groups she mentioned.

right?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Mods are out of control. All green ones should be replaced, they are just too subjective when they infract people. The only good mods are the blue ones, I think it's because the color?
    Well played.

That's not.... what she's implying at all. It's in regards to the topics that will be brought up... good grief.

Yes, but they also need to do there job. If that means keeping us mortals from going on a pointless shouting match - then so be it.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the Babylon 5 reference, even if unintended

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    So this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...te-supremacist got closed.

reason given is this.

I find it racist to say that anyone with an opinion on the matter has to belong to one of these two groups. So all white people are white supremecists if they argue in that thread.

No, that's not what racism is.
    Nice try though, 2/10.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

I get the Babylon 5 reference, even if unintended
    What is babylon 5 LUL

What is babylon 5 LUL
    The pinnacle of Television Sci-Fi ... the progenitor of the season and series wide story arc etc.

And... The Green vs Purple war

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get of your high horse.

That's not racism, no matter how much you want it to be.

Or is this a reading comprehension issue? She clearly said "This is going to end up in a racial...". Important keywords right there.

Looks like you have some sort of vendetta with the mods here, so take it to them instead.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-02-07 at 08:31 PM.

I don't think I've ever seen a mod get infracted. Doubt they'd start now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    If you had any serious concern you would have PMed a blue. This thread is just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    If you had any serious concern you would have PMed a blue. This thread is just trolling.
    Who are we to say that he hasn't? I have done so, with no response. When one channel proves fruitless, the only logical thing is to try another.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we are reading things that aren't there.

That said, if you feel a moderator is making racist comments, please report them to a blue.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |