Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm a returning player, so the last time I did the event was like...in Wrath, back when mounts were not shared across characters. I'll be going at it with my 12 110s, pretty sure that I will indeed get it this year.

You won't but good luck lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sayerel View Post
    You won't but good luck lmao
    This right here.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Yeah looks like with 7.3.5 coming tomorrow its being patched to act like headless horseman did last time. Looks like my kill count just dropped by 1200.

Maybe they ninja upped the drop rate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Yeah looks like with 7.3.5 coming tomorrow its being patched to act like headless horseman did last time. Looks like my kill count just dropped by 1200.

Maybe they ninja upped the drop rate
    Any moire infor this thisI heave been searching but no one seem to know yet and blizz being usual retarted selves by not giving any info

7+ Year Old Account
    Man its like this mount is supposed to be rare or something. I got it first try back in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Man its like this mount is supposed to be rare or something. I got it first try back in 2015.
    Cool post dude, I have 3400 kills - is that rare enough for you?

Having a mount with a droprate that low that is only available for 2 weeks a year is just silly.

Cool post dude, I have 3400 kills - is that rare enough for you?

Having a mount with a droprate that low that is only available for 2 weeks a year is just silly.
    If it wasn't that rare it wouldn't have nearly as much appeal and wow-factor (pun intended) as it does now.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonttutko View Post
    Any moire infor this thisI heave been searching but no one seem to know yet and blizz being usual retarted selves by not giving any info
    Well they changed headless and tweeted saying mount only drops from the epic box, which you could only get if you qu'd on a level 98, and this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=147907/heart-shaped-carton now exists so common sense would tell us that BLR will indeed work the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    RNG can be crazy. I've heard ridiculous stories about the Horseman mount from Halloween event. Myself I got it after like 15 tries back during Wrath/Cata. Was only doing the dungeon daily with 3 alts not even to get it but to farm some items.

As rare/nice as this mount is, I still just want the Halloween broom to become a real mount.

LOOOOOL omg i've been farming this every year since it's inception. still no love. *cry*

10+ Year Old Account
    the rocket actually does not exist and anyone you see ride it are bots made by blizzard to fool you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Seems like there is a very big chance that it is 98 only now then. If so then that is a pretty mean spirited change considering the pure insanity of the drop rate.

What makes me mad is that they don't warn us about changes until an event has already started, it's like they don't want us to prepare at all. I had a lot of low levels from last year but I feel really sorry for anyone that has leveled any since thinking that it will work the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Seems like there is a very big chance that it is 98 only now then. If so then that is a pretty mean spirited change considering the pure insanity of the drop rate.

What makes me mad is that they don't warn us about changes until an event has already started, it's like they don't want us to prepare at all. I had a lot of low levels from last year but I feel really sorry for anyone that has leveled any since thinking that it will work the same.
    Fortunately DH starting zone is fairly quick.
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post

If anything the people who did it for headless are the ones who should be upset, since valentines event got to use low levels but they didn't. We've had enough info to know it was more likely than not going to be 98+ for what, 4 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    Fortunately DH starting zone is fairly quick.
    Unfortunately you need a level 70+ char on a server to create a DH - an its only 1 DH per server.

10+ Year Old Account
    A shame the ones who were lucky last year with lvl 20s and got it compared to the 98+ ones this year.
    Consistency seems to be something hard to achieve for Blizzard lately.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I was actually wondering if you need to finish the DH area to queue up for Love is in the Air... queueing for dungeons is available as soon as you make the DH but you cant select them because you're ilvl is too low.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was actually wondering if you need to finish the DH area to queue up for Love is in the Air... queueing for dungeons is available as soon as you make the DH but you cant select them because you're ilvl is too low.
    If you can - You're still capped at making 2 every 12/24 hours or somesuch rule. It won't let you make more than that.