Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The game which caused much emotions

The game which caused much emotions

For me syberia and syberia 2

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, NO moment in gaming history will be as sad as the ending to Red Dead Redemption.

After spending about 200 hours as John Marston, to see it all end that way...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember any game really triggering some emotions on me thus far. I only play MMO's, strategy and simulation games though, so there's that....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy X and The Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy X and The Walking Dead.
    That one destroyed me as a kid especially when i had just learned about romantic feelings. Yuna brough him back in X2 right? We need remakes of both of them

The origional no dlc ending of Me3 destroyed me harder tho i think it actually helped send me into a period of depression.

FFX and Undertale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    The origional no dlc ending of Me3 destroyed me harder tho i think it actually helped send me into a period of depression.
    It made me replay all 3 games to get the "good" ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Was a strong ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    That one destroyed me as a kid especially when i had just learned about romantic feelings. Yuna brought him back in X2 right? We need remakes of both of them

Yeah all 3 of those games made me feel weird. No emotional in the sense of crying or anything, maybe dread?

Theirs an entire epilogue to X-2 that makes you think there will be an X-3.

- - - Updated - - -

The only Zelda ending that I cared about was Twilight Princess, it felt like an end an Ocarina of Time saga. It was cool that you ended Ganondorf in a epic ass battle, but then Midna also goes away.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    FFX and Undertale.

It made me replay all 3 games to get the "good" ending.
    I had the good to the one that shows shep breathing, under a pile of ruble on an abandoned destroyed space station, with all the mass relays destroyed, the geth who i worked so hard to unite with the quarians along with EDI erased, and the Normandy crash landing on a jungle planet. The other two colors are just such a bastardization of everything you have done the past two games that i have never even considered them once.

I beat me1 and me2 countless times, beat me1 once still haven bother to play it with the new ending or dlc.

Still play the multiplayer tho.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-02-08 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lunar 1 & 2 both the SCD and PSX versions

Grandia

Phantasy Star 2

Skies of Arcadia

Various MMOs have made me happy, extremely pissed off, jaded, jealous, depressed, etc. If anything, I'll have to give the nod to MMOs overall.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

FF7

Last of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Muv Luv Alternative. Cried myself to sleep every night for a week after I finished it.

WoW & Runescape. Many good and bad feels over the ~8 years I've played each.

Heavy Rain, Life is Strange

Deleted
    Mass effect series

Deleted
    When Dom get's mugged off in Gears 3.

I always hated that dude, but it was a strangely emotional moment for such meat headed game.

Dark souls, funnily enough.
    I spent a long ass time on Gwynn. I was prepared to light the fire and what not, but after death and death, I finally took that SOB down, it was an intense rush of pleasure, before I spat on my original plans and picked the dark lord ending.
    You either take Gwynn down with parrying, or you die long enough to see yourself becoming a dark lord I guess.

Edit:
    Walking dead gets a place too, atleast the first season, felt bad man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

typing my name in the pacman high score screen

Mass Effect. Except the last 5 minutes. We don't talk about that.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-02-08 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Most recently? Enderal, I won't spoil it, but towards the end the game had me constantly on edge thinking anyone could die at any moment and that we were all completely fucked. Also the game got really fucked up in more ways than one the closer I got to the end. Fuck Daddy.

Otherwise Mass Effect 3 after I shot Mordin in the back and he tried to crawl to his computer.

Edit: Fuck, also forgot Witcher 3, the ending I got turned from amazing to gut puncher in minutes.

Also walking dead.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-02-08 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    There are quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Otherwise Mass Effect 3 after I shot Mordin in the back and he tried to crawl to his computer.
    This is one example. ME3 on a "renegade" path has more intense emotional scenes than the "good" path, with this one taking the top.

Another would be DA2. It was hated by so many - due to legitimate reasons, it was quite a huge letdown compared to the first. But I loved the general mood and personal development of the main character and his family. Those were definitely the stongest points about the game. No real peaks in terms of feelings, though.
    To The Moon - same here. No single scenes, but the general development of the story got me really involved, and it has a nice twist to a happy end.
    Walking Dead - First Season (the game, not the series).
    WoW - killing new, hard bosses with many people you've worked on for some time. It has lost most of it in the last years for me, sadly, but back then it was awesome.
    + a few others I can't think of right now.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2017-02-08 at 11:11 AM.