Anyone else use Playstation Vue?

Like the title says. Does anyone else use Playstation Vue?

I just started using it (the free trial) and I must say I'm enjoying it. I got the $30 plan since that's all I need and its much cheaper then cable tv by far for me.

Also for those with experience using it I got a question.

When its time to renew will it take the funds out of my wallet or charge my card? I got $30 sitting in my wallet and I want it to take that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    If they handle the sub like all their other stuff, it will auto-renew by taking money out of your wallet first and then your card/paypal account.

I've always been interest in Vue but I've never really had an opportunity to try it. The big telecom ISPs rule around here and its always cheaper to bundle with cable even though I barely watch live TV.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah, similar situation here, the only way to get cheaper internet is to bundle it with TV. I don't know how exactly I pay less with internet + basic cable than just the internet alone, but I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Yeah, similar situation here, the only way to get cheaper internet is to bundle it with TV. I don't know how exactly I pay less with internet + basic cable than just the internet alone, but I do.
    Until the promotional period ends, then you get gouged without a notice other than the fine print when you initially signed up for the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Until the promotional period ends, then you get gouged without a notice other than the fine print when you initially signed up for the package.
    in my experience that's super easy to deal with. When your promo period ends just spend 10 minutes to call and say you're gonna cancel your service because you don't like the price and they'll reenable your promo price. Hell, once I was gonna remove cable from my bundle and they ended up giving me a price cheaper than what I payed before.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If they handle the sub like all their other stuff, it will auto-renew by taking money out of your wallet first and then your card/paypal account.

I've always been interest in Vue but I've never really had an opportunity to try it. The big telecom ISPs rule around here and its always cheaper to bundle with cable even though I barely watch live TV.
    Good beans thx for the reply (everyone).

Totally forgot I made this thread until just now lol. But ya our bundle ended and with Internet+Vue I'm paying about $105 a month. My Bundle would be around $135 with my ISP. So In the end it saved me a little bit of money.

Also the ability to just not sub when I'm not using it helps a lot.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD