Deleted

Levelling alts fast

I'll keep it short and simple,...because it really is.
    I want to get a few alts, probably up to 5, to level 100 as fast as I can. Yes, I am well aware of the fact that levelling in general is very easy right now, but discovering that is not the purpose of this post.

I have a full set of (up to 100) heirlooms for all classes, okay, except rings, but that isn't that big a deal.

My question is this, between levelling an alt to 60 and then using a char boost, and alternatively, using a temporary second account with RAF, which would be more efficiënt? This of course taking the cost of having a 2nd account, time spent etc. all into consideration. Also, what would you guys say are the pro's and cons of both methods?
    Thanks in advance for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    raf can be a hassle, go with the boosts if money isn't an issue. plus you get the profession boosts.

Well for one toon just level the old fashion way but to efficiently level a couple you should RaF and dual box to blaze through levels. Setting it up the first time could take a while but worth it if leveling multiple times.

Boy, so many bad advices...

What you should do is recruit-a-friend yourself (same e-mail, same account), buy a starter edition, it's relatively cheap.
    Now you have heirlooms on both accounts, raf xp bonus (300% if i remember well) plus you can give levels.

I recommend leveling monk on the alternative account as they get leveling bonus making the leveling even more crazier. But any class with tank spec is fine.

You don't really need to setup dualbox, although if you want you can. But you can also just play alt-tabbing and following.
    If your main acc char has a tank spec, go with tank+healer. With heirlooms you'll rarely need to alt tab and heal, plus most tanks have recovering tools making alt tab less frequent. Plus after level45 monks can keep channeling soothing mist while walking, so you put on follow, cast a spell and you'll almost never have to alttab.
    If your main acc char can only dps or heal, you can either tank with your alt acc and just let main char on follow (rarely anyone cares, runs are very fast with heirlooms, plus as a tank you're making them que faster). Or heal with one account and alt tab to dps with the other, since most of the time there isn't anything to heal- if you want to contribue more.

Now one last tip: use wisely the raf levels to give. If you have 5 chars to level, all on the same faction, do the following:
    -Level a pair to level 90. Save all levels, don't give any. You'll split those 44 levels to 4 chars on level 79.
    -Level a pair to level 79. Save levels, you'll split them to the remaining 3 chars on level 66.
    -Level a pair to 66. You'll split levels to 2 chars on 50.
    -Level a pair to 50. You'll give 25 levels to the last char.
    -Level a pair to 25.

As the first levels are much faster than the laters, you'll save a lot of time this way, optimizing these levels to give. You'll level your five chars to 90, 79, 66, 50, 25 and boost them all to 90.
    With RaF it takes about 8 hours to level 1-90 (with fast ques and heirlooms). So within 2-3 days of play you'll have 5 chars to 90, only having spent 20bucks. From there level 90-100 flying draenor getting treasures.

edit: it's a no-brainer, but just to make sure: you just spam que dungeons after level 15.

Why level to 60 and then use boost? Use it right away. You can level profession with Dreanor mats ridiculously fast and cheap.