Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should we be able to transmog old legendaries now?

We have a ton of great artifact models now, do you think it's time to allow us to transmog old legendary weapons? Outlaw Rogues already have an updated Thunderfury, Firelands Rag drops an updated Sulfuras, etc etc.

Even my favorite - the warglaives - are so pixelated and old looking compared to the new DH warglaive artifact skins. Seems totally reasonable to allow it now.

I'm basically just looking to use Shadowmourne.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think so, ye. A while back, legendaries were considered too iconic to use, but seeing as we now have the likes of the Ashbringer and Doomhammer being used by players I'd say scrap the rules.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

None of em I can use at the moment, no ledgendary fist weapons :P

Deleted
    Yep, there's really no good reason to keep them locked anymore, the "Iconic" argument goes right out the window with artifacts, not to mention we're able to transmog legendary cloaks already.

I'm sure there will be some who object, but IMO, they aint so legendary items when they're sat in your bank collecting dust with no use what so ever.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd say we should able able to now that we have some of the most iconic weapons possible available to us.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never should have been restricted to begin with and the only reason I never bothered pursuing Hand of Rag or Thunderfury for fun.

I do have the legendary bow on my hunter, one glaive on my monk and DK, and half of the Ulduar mace on my shaman though.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Yes, I never liked that you couldn't. Always felt the point of transmog was to kind of show off how long you've been around or how much you've been willing to farm to look "cool," either way I say open the door on that one.

Absolutely.. I can even transmog the base version of Shadowmourne but I can't do with the legendary one. That is just bizarre. The argument for not doing it was bullshit from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really bought into Blizz's reasoning as to why not. If someone's been doing the time to put that legendary together, or got that stupid-low drop, let 'em show off a little. It's not like cities aren't full of people running around with Thunderfury equipped; the only difference here is that now they'll be able to run around with it in dungeons (well, other than Outlaw Rogues, that is).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Never should have been restricted to begin with and the only reason I never bothered pursuing Hand of Rag or Thunderfury for fun.
    For real, I'd probably run MC as often as I run AQ20/40 on my characters for the armor sets if TF/Hand of Rag could be transmogged. Firelands soothes the burn, heh, a little on Sulfuras, though, since there's a high-res but smaller version available from Firelands. That being said, much like with the Outlaw Thunderfuries, it should be pretty obvious at a glance who's got the new version and who's been running their face over the pavement every week to get those damned bindings or the Sulfuras pieces.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Can't even get them to let us mog grey/white items. Wouldn't hold my breath for them to ever let us use legendaries.

Only if you got it when it was current
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Only if you got it when it was current
    http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/real...allpaper-2.jpg

I don't see why not, but I'm pretty sure we'd see every melee with Thunderfury.

I have it on my Warlock only, but I'd sure as hell use it on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I don't see why not, but I'm pretty sure we'd see every melee with Thunderfury.

I have it on my Warlock only, but I'd sure as hell use it on there!
    I doubt that very much. It would get old very fast.. it's also made out of 6 polygons only and doesn't fit many transmog sets.

I just don't understand blizzards obsession with making so many cosmetic things unavailable for transmog.

They obviously haven't caught on that players LOVE pursuing visual things in games. Look at pretty much any other mmo, and you see the new fashion things being constantly praised and people who spend days hunting down single items just to have the look.

Deleted
    Pre s stages can already be mogged

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coming in the next expansion the most major yugest feature of all times:

GRAPHICAL UPDATE TO ALL OLD LEGENDARIES
    NOW WITH TRANSMOGRIFICATION CAPABILITY

One less raid tier though!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Coming in the next expansion the most major yugest feature of all times:

GRAPHICAL UPDATE TO ALL OLD LEGENDARIES
    NOW WITH TRANSMOGRIFICATION CAPABILITY

One less raid tier though!
    With the current community, even NPC's getting more lines to speak, they believe it is one less tier.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    With the current community, even NPC's getting more lines to speak, they believe it is one less tier.
    actually giving random npcs more lines to speak means more boss lines come from tumblr
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Deleted
    yes but what happens in the next expansion, when the artifact weapons are gone? and the legendary system is different?