DPS trinkets suggestions

Greetings,

I hope you all are doing well!

As a Resto druid main who sometimes gets to tank when the OT is not available, I'd love to hear your suggestions for some DPS trinkets that I could use. We are doing H-NH but I could probably get to join a PuG group for H-EN or ToV if need be, maybe some M+.

Why am I going for DPS trinkets? Simply put, I'd love to be able to worry less about threat. I've heard so many people complain how lackluster is our threat and that causes issues in so many places (Krosus debuff for instance). True, my tank friend could ease up on the DPS (And he maybe he should to not cause escalating issues) but all the time it happens and end up have to use my taunt on CD to make sure I'm good.

I heard Memento of Angerboda is a good trinket ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=133644/memento-of-angerboda ) but that is all I know.

I hope you can see through my reasoning and guide me.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Anything with Agility>Crit>haste

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Anything with Agility>Crit>haste
    I simmed myself and for me it's Haste > Agi > Crit /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fizz View Post
    From the Discord:
    https://goo.gl/htwhbU

Thank you Captain Fizz, I shall look into this.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fizz View Post
    I simmed myself and for me it's Haste > Agi > Crit /shrug
    Yeah, you may be a bit low on the haste. As a Bear you should be at least around the 20% haste anyway to reduce CD's. Then to get more dps, you go agility>crit>haste. Or any good order of those. Agility and Crit wil help you maintain threat.