Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Some are randomised.
    Source on this?

Check the loot table for the raid.

"Random second trait."

Cant link atm since i uninstalled ptr, because WoW is dull as fuck.

its funny to me how some ppl here acting like the only way for hard and long progression is repetitive RNG stuff. lol.

like its impossible in a mmorpg to design the game, by let you earn directly targeted gear, by doing hard stuff and/or long time investment. like it should be. but this ppl act like stupid RNG stuff is the only way to achieve that long term progression goals. lol. just lol.

seems white knights never stop. regardless how cheap, dumb, silly, arrogant, or cheeky blizzard acts. nice.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-02-09 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The best guilds in the world, after overcoming this RNG barrier you are presenting, still needed hundreds of pulls to clear current content. Please tell me how RNG is what is creating long and hard progression in WoW again.
    RNG is what stops shit tier players from feeling special; doesn't really have any impact in the grand scheme of things.
    Most of these people are just salty they can't just beat their heads against a boss until your item drops (funny thing, you were never able to do that; titanforge rng didn't change jack shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The best guilds in the world, after overcoming this RNG barrier you are presenting, still needed hundreds of pulls to clear current content. Please tell me how RNG is what is creating long and hard progression in WoW again.
    i have a little problems to get your statement. especially the last part.

my oppinion is just: you dont need any RNG to fill a mmorpg with long term progression. i way more like to work targeted towards a specific goal instead of repeat things endlessly until RNGesus gets my friend, when it comes down to progression in mmorpgs.

this is the reason why its a mmorpg and not Diablo. simple as that.

i want a real mmorpg. or classic mmorpg when you want so. if this is not what i want, and if i liked RNG Legion stuff, i would play diablo instead.

all i said above is, that i find it laughable when ppl act like RNG is the only way long term progression could be done in wow.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-02-09 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Honestly... this is the worst part of legion. I can deal with farming legendaries... I can deal with the titanforge system and needing to farm old dungeons for trinkets to hopefully roll high... but when you make me have to REFARM my already high item level relics... ugh. This sucks really.
    YES, because we NEEEEEEEVER had to refarm ANYTHING after a new patch hit.

EVAR. yup yup. totally new to legion

not like this is how the game has worked SINCE DAY FUCKING ONE
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    Yeah , but thats not an aspect in the game , thats expansion IS Rng with things around it ....
    So yeah but .... Nope

7.2 may be out weeks (a month) before ToS open so we will have to refarm old relics , thats all
    What do you even mean? where is the harm in having a rng aspect. I dont even understand what you tried to inform me/us with your reply. Can you explain further?

I mean we have been playing the static version for over 12 years? Tell me where the harm is to have rng put in the game to extend the lifehood of it.