Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So err 4 legendaries in 6 hours ish.

Guy in my guild :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Pacona/feed

Went from 0 to 4 today.... 3 from a normal nighthold run earlier and 1 from a nethershard token just now. (might only show 3 till he logs out again but he got Killjaeden's burning wish to add to the other 3 shown in his feed).

Just found it amusing.

Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Intriguing.

How can that be, lucky.. lul

I was wondering if it was still possible to get 1 soon after you just got 1 (not including the 1st and 2nd) as lately mine have always come along about 1 month a part. This answered my question.

Yeah, its technically possible to get back to back, just absurdly low chance (though with millions of players, chances are it'll happen to someone, just not you/me).

He probably changed loot specs and didnt get legendaries for that spec before. First+second legendary are easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    He probably changed loot specs and didnt get legendaries for that spec before. First+second legendary are easy to get.
    Aha, what about the other two?

10+ Year Old Account
    Legos are dropping like mad. Today I've seen around 10 drops in groups I've been in.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

what the fuck :|

and poeple told me i was lucky with 2 in 2 hours ^^

That's just wrong. I needed weeks on my main (MW Monk) until I got my second legendary (Prydaz was the 2nd one so not even class / spec related).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That's just wrong. I needed weeks on my main (MW Monk) until I got my second legendary (Prydaz was the 2nd one so not even class / spec related).
    They changed things a bit with 7.2. Legendaries are tied to your spec. Say you have a mistweaver only leggo. You switch your loot spec to brewmaster. The game considers you to not have any leggos at all, so your first one comes quickly. Utility ones count as all specs, so if you have Sephuz for instance it would consider you having 2 for MW and 1 for the other specs, still giving you an improved change for the other two specs.

you say that, yet ive gone 3 weeks with 2 hc nighthold clears, 10-15 m10+ keys and weekly 15 chest. 10 after patch. All emmisarries and a lot of chests, legionfall caches from 100 supplies and 3 trinkets for 5k Nshards. Also done all mythic 0 the first 2 resets in 7.2

I still got_one_

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    They changed things a bit with 7.2. Legendaries are tied to your spec. Say you have a mistweaver only leggo. You switch your loot spec to brewmaster. The game considers you to not have any leggos at all, so your first one comes quickly. Utility ones count as all specs, so if you have Sephuz for instance it would consider you having 2 for MW and 1 for the other specs, still giving you an improved change for the other two specs.
    As I said, I don't recognize any increased chances or something related to that. If I take kill points for account I should have 4 legendaries but I only have 2 on my main and the second one I just got one week ago (the first in November).

fascinating. I would love to know more.

Such as:
    1.) did he stack legion supply bags in there to build up BLP? emissary chests?
    2.) from reading the log, it appears KJBW popped from a dauntless token from a neck item? Is that right? that confuses me.
    3.) are all those windwalker spec items? Im not sure what is dps monk and what is shared aside from KJBW.

thanks for posting.

67 raid bosses killed (all difficulties from normal to mythic), 40 LFR raid bosses, 16 caches and daily heroics, 2 weekly chests, 50 or so mythic +, countless local quests and minibosses on broken shore.... Still waiting for one since 7.2 hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    67 raid bosses killed (all difficulties from normal to mythic), 40 LFR raid bosses, 16 caches and daily heroics, 2 weekly chests, 50 or so mythic +, countless local quests and minibosses on broken shore.... Still waiting for one since 7.2 hit...
    I think many are in this boat. If we can groupthink how this guy did what he did without simply writing it off to 1 in 10 million luck, then we can crack the Da Vinci code here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As I said, I don't recognize any increased chances or something related to that. If I take kill points for account I should have 4 legendaries but I only have 2 on my main and the second one I just got one week ago (the first in November).
    Well your sample of ONE clearly invalidates all other stats. good on ya.

The most I have on any character is 3. It's funny, I started with a DK right after the expansion dropped and ended up re-rolling, but still to this day, that first character I leveled still only has 1 legendary. I still do emissary, LFR, random heroics, stuff like that on that DK, but nothing ever drops.

My main, after re-rolling maybe a month into the expansion, has 3. I do mythic+, normal, heroic, LFR, a few mythic bosses here and there, emissary, etc. on that character. There is a person in our guild that has all 10 that he can possibly get. I feel like I have terrible luck.

I have 6 characters at 110, I am actively playing 3 of them, most have 1 or 2 legendaries.
    Last edited by Halstinavos; 2017-04-07 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Well your sample of ONE clearly invalidates all other stats. good on ya.
    Pretty sure thousands of other players have the same "issues" with legendaries.