League of legends cosplay, help!

Hello people, I'm a big fan of league of legends and I need your help.

I'm from Montreal, Canada and there's a big event coming soon, The Lan ETS 2017. It's like a big LAN event, people bring their computers and just play for 2-3 days straight with different competitions and more surprises.

Anyways, I'm here because I need help finding a good cosplay for one of my girlfriend, she want's to participate but she isn't sure which LoL character cosplay is more liked.

So just throw me some nice looking cosplay and I'll try to help her choose a great one.

Thanks in advance!

Check Etsy? or look for youtube tutorial..

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larochepiano View Post
    Hello people, I'm a big fan of league of legends and I need your help.

I'm from Montreal, Canada and there's a big event coming soon, The Lan ETS 2017. It's like a big LAN event, people bring their computers and just play for 2-3 days straight with different competitions and more surprises.

Anyways, I'm here because I need help finding a good cosplay for one of my girlfriend, she want's to participate but she isn't sure which LoL character cosplay is more liked.

So just throw me some nice looking cosplay and I'll try to help her choose a great one.

Thanks in advance!
    I have seen cosplays for nearly every character now, with an obvious preference for most of the female ones. I think Rek'sai and Ivern are the only two I can say for certain I haven't seen yet. There's even been gender bender cosplays, such as a gender bender Draven or Darius.

Just have her pick a champion first, then whatever she likes as skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larochepiano View Post
    Anyways, I'm here because I need help finding a good cosplay for one of my girlfriend
    How many girlfriends do you have? What a stud!

Hey, thanks for the reply guys! Yeah I know there's a lot of sites out there with cosplay and tutorials, but I wanted the opinion of fellow LoL players.

I was doing some research, and I found this for her, https://exposegaming.com/miss-fortune-cosplay/ . It's a huge Miss Fortune cosplay compilation, plus MF was once my favorite ADC.

Unfortunately I only have one girlfriend ( thank god she can't see this)

I am sure that event passes. But anyway, if I would pick I'd be Elise...she is stunning, but may be really difficult to cosplay.

I vote MF, she is the bomb dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGamerGirl View Post
    I am sure that event passes. But anyway, if I would pick I'd be Elise...she is stunning, but may be really difficult to cosplay.
    Yeah, it passed, but hey there's more to come! Yeah, Elise would be amazing, but the difficulty might be too high, thanks for the suggestion!

how about star gurdian lux!

Oh...but how are you going to change your outfit? Or you mean pick only one element and cosplay it?

How bout either layers of clothe or like create a costume with little "veins" (like tubes with water), it'll look transparent and white, then maybe place some other dyes in some "pop-able" mechanism so that when you press on it, the dye flows through and makes it feel like a "change of element" >_<

Just go for a Nidalee cosplay Probably the easiest to do
    Last edited by -Cats-; 2017-05-04 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cats- View Post
    Just go for a Nidalee cosplay Probably the easiest to do
    Thank you, I've thought about Nidalee, it doesn't look too hard to create.