Help me select trinket out of my current stash :)

Hello,

Got a quick question. I play elemental. I have erratic metronome 870, Stargate 875 and Pharamere (krosus) ilvl 890.
    Would you equip the pharamere trinket? if so, which trinket do i drop?

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Galaen; 2017-02-08 at 09:30 PM.

i presume you play elemental, if so metronome is bis, just not sure how the illvl difference affects it

GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i presume you play elemental, if so metronome is bis, just not sure how the illvl difference affects it
    Metronome isn't bis for any of the specs

You need to consider ST or AOE/Cleave

Not all trinkets are good for all situations for example underrated(by graphs and statistics) Star Gaze and Fury of the Sky are great for cleaving/Aoe bosses

go with metronome and stargate for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog123 View Post
    Metronome isn't bis for any of the specs
    Care to elaborate? I have an 885 one and although I don't have access to logs it seems to do more damage than any other trinket.

It also sims higher with every simulation application I've used.

Deleted
    As far as i'm aware it's basically a slightly better haste stat stick. with haste being the worst stat for asci/icefury as a rule you would prefer to have a crit/mastery/versa stat-stick but it's better than any trinket other than a really high padawasen's or the broken whispers in the dark, as generally you the metronome is going to be higher ilevel than anything else you would recieve

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    Care to elaborate? I have an 885 one and although I don't have access to logs it seems to do more damage than any other trinket.

It also sims higher with every simulation application I've used.
    Its not bis, whispers is too strong. Its still very good though.

Deleted
    Is there something like this spreadsheet from spikedude for Enhancement?
    I got 860 BI; 875 socket CoF; 875 frond and 885 socket arcanogolem. The problem is, Enhancement DPS is too much dependant on Stormbringer Proccs to really compare DPS, except using Simcraft, which is not that good for trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpre View Post
    Is there something like this spreadsheet from spikedude for Enhancement?
    I got 860 BI; 875 socket CoF; 875 frond and 885 socket arcanogolem. The problem is, Enhancement DPS is too much dependant on Stormbringer Proccs to really compare DPS, except using Simcraft, which is not that good for trinkets.
    Here you go enhfam,
    http://puu.sh/tOPpg/0fabe3dec2.png
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M