Deleted

[Holy] Raiding stats post 7.1.5

Hello and good day to you!

So i have yet to find a topic here on holy stats after 7.1.5, so decided to make one myself as inspecting random priests on streets of Dalaran only gets me so far

Prio to 7.1.5 i was on about 30% Crit (also using crit gems/enchants/food), around 9% Haste and 40% Mastery and no Versa to speak of. From what i gather Crit is no longer the way forward, so was hoping you can give your input on current stats.

I read somewhere it should be closer to 20% Crit, 20% haste, 40% Mastery. Swapping in rings from Discipline gear i can get to 20% Crit, 22% Haste, 40% Mastery, but i am not sure i should keep the haste gem and enchants. With my Holy rings i can shift in around 4% more mastery at the expense of crit and haste (18% and 19% remaining respectively). Which would be more optimal?

What gems/enchants/food are you using at the moment for raiding? m+?

Also, got the Renew pants yesterday, yet to try them out in raid, but should i be prioritising haste with these? Is there a breakpoint to reach for renew ticks?

My armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Lilnore/advanced

Thank you in advance!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heya,

I'm shadow myself, so I don't have any answers for you. But regarding all priest theorycrafting you should probably check out HowToPriest That will most likely answer most of your questions.

Deleted
    20-25% Crit, 15-20% Haste, 35-40% Mastery seems to be a good mix. Mostly go for item level, a little bit of vers even is not necessarily a bad thing (like around 5%). Renew pants is our best throughput legendary. Use them. Won't change your stats or playstyle, just use 'em.

Deleted
    Just to remind you: there are no breakpoints for renew ticks anymore. The remaining healing is applied in a last tick when duration ends