Where can I find guides?

Hi everyone, I recently played a lot more my dk since emerald night normal and i hear that now frost in doing a lot better but the icy veins guides seen to be outdated and run by a theorycrafter, so where do you find the new build and rotation for BoS playstyle and how much critic-haste or mastery do you need to do a good performance with that build? This is not a reroll post, I just want to good performance with my dk alt in some pugs since you need to put a good effort if you want to stay relevant.

The best resource is probably the discord. Just check pinned posts for the most up to date info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Resources on discord

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Resources on discord
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumyumlol View Post
    The best resource is probably the discord. Just check pinned posts for the most up to date info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will check it out, i dont check much of discord since the warlock group had stoped to update guides and they still recommend you the old build of the emerald nightmare before the swap of talents, thanks again

The guides are in deep and seems to be legit, thanks both of you
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2017-02-09 at 06:41 PM.

Hey. I put out a short guide a few days ago. It's updated for NH, you can find it here: youtube.com/Hyperion29 It should help you get started with BoS build.