Thread: Losing streak!

Losing streak!

Last week just really wasnt very succesful for me. I checked today my match history and was even shocked myself ...

1-15 this week....

I just cant change it...as an example in my last game i had a butcher who had a kill-deaths ration of 1-18...

No matter what class i pick my team gets owned lol. Usually i played chars like Li-Ming and Jaina. But since Valeera was introduced, these chars are out of the game. So i went back to some other heroes like Illidan or Thrall. And then you join a game and you see a Sylvanas or Jaina running around alone on the map when having opponents like Vallera& Nova...wtf!

I know for every 5 ppl who lose, they are 5 who win, but wtf 1- 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop playing squishy assassins then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Play Nazeebo

Take Superstition at 13

Revel in the hilarity

Never fear Valeera again.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I've not won a single game out of the 9 i've played today, it's fucking depressing, i'm constantly being thrown team mates who revive when there's a 40 second respawn timer, immmediately out into the open only to get either picked off by their entire team or a valeera. Can people please get some fucking common sense. You cannot solo a team, stop fucking trying.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I've not won a single game out of the 9 i've played today, it's fucking depressing, i'm constantly being thrown team mates who revive when there's a 40 second respawn timer, immmediately out into the open only to get either picked off by their entire team or a valeera. Can people please get some fucking common sense. You cannot solo a team, stop fucking trying.
    There's a term for that. PvE Heroes!

Deleted
    As mentioned earlier, if you know Valeera is picked in every game by enemy team, pick something less squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    As mentioned earlier, if you know Valeera is picked in every game by enemy team, pick something less squishy.
    Yeah ofc, thats what i did in the end. Last couple of games i picked illidan. Took me a whole week to get the "Win 3 games" quest done. Ended up with a 3-17 ratio.

Pick Kharazim and carry your team. As a Valeera player myself, I can say that a monk who knows what to do is a fucking cancer. He can literally spam his reveal and cleanse like there's no tomorrow. And just when you think you finally got him - boom, 7SS, you're screwed. By far the most annoying hero to play against for me as Valeera. But only if he has fast fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just pick Valeera yourself and be a cancer to your opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Pick Kharazim and carry your team. As a Valeera player myself, I can say that a monk who knows what to do is a fucking cancer. He can literally spam his reveal and cleanse like there's no tomorrow. And just when you think you finally got him - boom, 7SS, you're screwed. By far the most annoying hero to play against for me as Valeera. But only if he has fast fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just pick Valeera yourself and be a cancer to your opponents.
    Yeah i can try a monk, but i dont think it will help. I just lost 4 games in a row as ETC. In my last game i had a Kerrigan and Jaina who together died 29 times xD