Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Feel free to ask any tenured physics professor if we have ever proven the earth moves in space, you will get the same answer i am telling you here.

Willtron....i posted that article to show you neither the doppler effect nor astral aberration prove we have measured that the earth moves in space, as the speed of light is dictated by the movement of the observer.
    Which we proved as false because you weren't reading it properly. The paper literally says 'They do not violate the constancy of the speed of light in free space' Which both Vegas82 and I have mentioned.

Seeing as you couldn't disprove my proof, I'll give you another chance to try and disprove both Astral Aberration and the Doppler Effect.
    Last edited by willtron; 2017-02-10 at 04:18 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Which we proved as false because you weren't reading it properly. The paper literally says 'They do not violate the constancy of the speed of light in free space' Which both Vegas82 and I have mentioned. So try again.
    You aren't getting the gist of the article my dude. No matter how you interpreted it, it was WRITTEN to explain why GPS satellite code does not work properly when you enter a constant speed of light. They are saying in a space where nothing is moving yes speed of light is constant, but when measuring from a moving object you have to figure in ITS speed as well or the program simply will not work.

This alone debunks the two theories you believe to show that the earth has been shown to move in space, and leaves us back at square one where maybe...just maybe the earth is in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    You aren't getting the gist of the article my dude. No matter how you interpreted it, it was WRITTEN to explain why GPS satellite code does not work properly when you enter a constant speed of light. They are saying in a space where nothing is moving yes speed of light is constant, but when measuring from a moving object you have to figure in ITS speed as well or the program simply will not work.

This alone debunks the two theories you believe to show that the earth has been shown to move in space, and leaves us back at square one where maybe...just maybe the earth is in the center.
    I'm done. Does anyone want to take over? The mental gymnastics involved are too much.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten far off track, was kinda baity, and is now dancing with conspiracies.

Closing