Deleted

Killjaden trinket vs BoS

Hello everyone I have a question. It can be used trinket Killjaden to BoS? I would have to replace one of the two legendary barefoot. Can you help me? Thank you

Deleted
    I wish i could flat out say which legendary you should use but you have pretty much given zero information other that i has 2 random legendaries and the legendary trinket.

Deleted
    Have Ring Necrofantasia waist wrist and trinket .... what i have equiped on BoS build ??

Deleted
    Ring and Wrist

Quote Originally Posted by stifik View Post
    Have Ring Necrofantasia waist wrist and trinket .... what i have equiped on BoS build ??
    Ring and either waist or wrist. Those 3 and helm are all very good for breath.

Quote Originally Posted by stifik View Post
    Depends on the fight, different fights can call for different combos, also depends on how active you are in doing 'mechanics'. Ring 100% for sure, and then probably bracers usually except you can switch off for waist on super high uptime bosses because you can get insane length on your breath. Especially if you have 4pc & Cof.