Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Withered Jim split runs

Anyone else planning split runs on withered jim for next week? Blizz still has only made one or two trinkets that rival arcanocrystal. Since it's still so freaking strong, I predict lots of guilds will be split running him with their alts to funnel arcanocrystals to their main raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't world bosses enforced none tradeable personal loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Aren't world bosses enforced none tradeable personal loot.
    No, you can trade their loot just fine with the same rules as everywhere eles in Legion.
    I see no problem with guilds doing split runs, and since world bosses can only be looted (and bonus coined) once per week, the actual amount of loot eligible attempts is fairly limited (unless obviously you are in some world first guild with thousands of devouted fans, which allows them to put one of their main chars into a complete 40 man raid group of followers).

Problem is that trinket is good for everybody

Let's not forget as well that you have to be loot eligible for an item to be traded to you. So running the boss multiple times on the same chars won't accomplish anything since even if there is one to be traded, it can't be traded to someone who's killed the boss already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    The concept of split runs is that you bring a mix of alts and mains, and the alts trade all the loot they get to the mains.

Not sure if the world bosses have forced personal loot though, got a shittier necklace than what I had equipped and it didn't have the 2 hour trading text on it. Another issue with this is that if the alts don't already have a good ilvl trinket they won't be able to trade it anyway.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    You can't trade world bosses loot, i tried it and you simply can't. I tried trading arcanocrystal to a friend and there was no blue text and I had 880 trinkets.

Good luck with trading it.

I don't think you can trade loot from the world bosses. Maybe it's just a bug with certain world bosses, but a couple weeks I wasn't able to give loot away and recall other people in the same group that received loot they didn't need and had the same result.

Probably won't be a guild split but definitely a split run with friends multiple times.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Can't trade loot from world bosses fortunately. Now if only the same were true for raids then it wouldn't require players to do split runs in order to be competitive.

Deleted
    maybe one day i will get that 920 arcanocrystal with a socket and leech

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizket View Post
    maybe one day i will get that 920 arcanocrystal with a socket and leech
    u mean 925, socket, avoidance e_e
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    u mean 925, socket, avoidance e_e
    He didn't want to be too greedy. 920.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    it's not even liek top 20 for assa rogues :P

or any rogues for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, you can trade their loot just fine with the same rules as everywhere eles in Legion.
    I see no problem with guilds doing split runs, and since world bosses can only be looted (and bonus coined) once per week, the actual amount of loot eligible attempts is fairly limited (unless obviously you are in some world first guild with thousands of devouted fans, which allows them to put one of their main chars into a complete 40 man raid group of followers).

Have you even tried to trade World Boss loot? Because World Boss loot is straight untradable.

This is what I don't get, there's a 7/10M raiding guild on my realm, who ran split runs on withered jim for hours, but I was so sure you couldn't trade the trinket. So why was a very good guild running split runs on it with alts etc and offering people huge sums of gold for arcano crystals? Some sort of loophole?

10+ Year Old Account
    World Bosses are personal loot and unaffected by raid size. Purely individual rolls.

Personal can only trade loot if you have <=Highest slot ilvl obtained.

Bonus roll cannot be traded period.

If there's some kind of exploit related to World Boss loot and guilds aren't reporting it, they need banned for doing it.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2017-02-11 at 02:14 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    World Bosses are personal loot and unaffected by raid size. Purely individual rolls.

Personal can only trade loot if you have <=Highest slot ilvl obtained.

Bonus roll cannot be traded period.

If there's some kind of exploit related to World Boss loot and guilds aren't reporting it, they need banned for doing it.
    Except personal loot from WB can't be traded period ever but otherwise yes everything else u said.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love my 885 Arcanocrystal I got from the bugged 2nd week of Jim in early Legion. Thanks Blizz!