Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Are we going to look at this as a nation of laws or run it based on emotion?
    Honestly this is what it boils down to: politics of law, order and practicality over politics of feelings and emotions.

One law for one people. Something the liberal establishment doesn't seem to quite "get" despite the rhetoric of "we are all equal"

10+ Year Old Account
    So it is OK to stay in the country illegally, with a stolen SSN, or a job under the table if you didnt commit a Felony? Got it. Strange times we live in.

No wonder Trump won. Half of you are sticking up for people that did not immigrate legally. The Democratic party is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    She stole an ID to be able to support herself and her family in a country she was brought into as a child. This isn't stealing a loaf of bread to feed your starving family, but its not far from it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm complaining that its being enforce rather than changed, yes, because I don't worship the law for its own sake.
    A Loaf of bread I could easily forgive, Identity thief not so much, I'd seen someone that went thought he grief it can case someone (credit rating, even police records issue) if they don't care what harm they could cause someone else screw em...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2017-02-12 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    So it is OK to stay in the country illegally, with a stolen SSN, or a job under the table if you didnt commit a Felony? Got it. Strange times we live in.

No wonder Trump won. Half of you are sticking up for people that did not immigrate legally. The Democratic party is doomed.
    They are in a death spirial... still should be interesting to see what replaces them. Power abhors a vacuum.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not sure why you feel the need to deport hardworking that don't cause trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Let me get this straight. The protests are for the 10 people with no criminal history, correct? According to the article, that group of 150 sounds pretty terrible.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Let me get this straight. The protests are for the 10 people with no criminal history, correct? According to the article, that group of 150 sounds pretty terrible.

1 innocent person persecuted is too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    1 innocent person persecuted is too much.
    Illegal entry into the country
    Illegally stayed in the country
    Get paid under the table
    Do not pay taxes

"innocent"

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal entry into the country
    Illegally stayed in the country
    Get paid under the table
    Do not pay taxes

"innocent"
    Where does this myth about illegals not paying taxes come from, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

i wonder if this is gonna happen