Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, right, Trump tweeted about this.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nie-sanders-c/

Trump did not realize Sanders was MOCKING HIM.
    Trump tweeted because Bernie used the Term "Fake News" How does that imply he didn't know Bernie wasn't making a Joke?

It's suspicious the feed was lost right after he said it. When Bernie uses the term "Fake News" he obviously loses feed from the reporter, then he clarified his stance saying it was a joke because it went silent for him. They went to break, sorted it out and let him back on when they realized it was a joke. That's what it looked like to me, the lost feed is way too much of a coincidence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Looked like a person behind the scenes didn't realize it was a joke and cut his feed. Was an accident. Not the first time CNN has cut the mic feed just like this when the topic goes where they don't want it. I can look up dozens of examples if you want...
    This here children, is called confirmation bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's suspicious the feed was lost right after he said it. When Bernie uses the term "Fake News" he obviously loses feed from the reporter, then he clarified his stance saying it was a joke because it went silent for him. They went to break, sorted it out and let him back on when they realized it was a joke. That's what it looked like to me, the lost feed is way too much of a coincidence.
    Confirmation bias at work once more.

I think we can all agree CNN has been fake news ever since Ted Turner was pushed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    This here children, is called confirmation bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmation bias at work once more.
    If you don't believe there is an argument to be made, yes you're biased.

Deleted
    If you don't believe there is an argument to be made, yes you're biased.
    Ockham's razor bro. If it looks like a technical malfunction and behaves like a technical malfunction, it probably is a technical malfunction. But you desperately want it to be a conspiracy, so you convince yourself that it is. Text book definition: confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Ockham's razor bro. If it looks like a technical malfunction and behaves like a technical malfunction, it probably is a technical malfunction. But you desperately want it to be a conspiracy, so you convince yourself that it is. Text book definition: confirmation bias.
    I think there is an argument either way and find it foolish to dismiss either, doing so, just shows you're biased and believe what you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    You do realize CNN is the utter punching bag when it comes to "news". The fact that you are trying to defend them is quite telling.
    You do realize you don't have to like something to defend it from agenda-pushing bullshit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Oooops, lol. They learned from the best over at Fox.

Edit: They cut his "mic feed"
    Right here, this post (not the content, the picture being painted)....the epitome of fake news.

C'mon, do you have that little respect for people's intelligence?
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Deleted
    Maybe CrazyK923 still think those WMD's r out there too, wouldn't put it past him.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Maybe CrazyK923 still think those WMD's r out there too, wouldn't put it past him.
    You could try a bit harder next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You'd think they'd make it so we can't hear him anymore if they wanted us to you know, not hear him anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

A really fucking stupid argument one way but sure. Since we can still hear him.
    Not it's not, maybe they didn't want to make it so obvious, or pulled the wrong feed on accident.

Did you guys forget that the news networks colluded with the democratic party during the primaries to shit all over Bernie Sanders? And you're surprised that they're still doing it?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Which further proves my point....
    lol wut. Your logic makes no fucking sense---which I suppose I should expect based on your post history. I'm going to save my time and just not continue with you.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Did you guys forget that the news networks colluded with the democratic party during the primaries to shit all over Bernie Sanders? And you're surprised that they're still doing it?
    They probably have beef thinking that their terrible candidate lost because of fringe minority voters who wrote in Bernie, even though there were probably about a grand total of 3 of those people in the states that mattered. It's better than the woman card though.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The funny thing about it all is now they have pretty much confirmed it as so by shutting off his mic..
    Yeah, make your conclusion by ignoring every reply to this thread and every source of information except the one piece of tabloid garbage you want to rely on. Come on, man, it can't be easy to be so intentionally oblivious to reality.

Haha liberal shitdicks out in full force for their guy( this coming from a liberal shitdick)

Their talking heads make tongue-in-cheek "fake news" jokes similar to this pretty frequently, so this seems more likely to be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Haha liberal shitdicks out in full force for their guy( this coming from a liberal shitdick)
    What? Nobody is defending Sanders. He didn't do anything to need defending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    Their talking heads make tongue-in-cheek "fake news" jokes similar to this pretty frequently, so this seems more likely to be a coincidence.
    Yup, they've made Fake News jokes a bunch of times.

Deleted
    Here we go again

CNN Cuts Feed of Congressman After He Reveals Facts About Refugees.

Mark Dice
    Mar 8, 2017

CNN had some 'technical difficulties' again, interestingly just a moment after Congressman Scott Taylor revealed some startling facts about the new Travel Ban and refugees who come to the United States. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.