Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really sucks. So many great things happened when the lib progressives weren't around and it was right winged and Trump supporters there. Sad sack downies on the brainwashed far left miss out on the dankest memes.

After seeing so many people on that HWNDU stream from /pol/ I have learnt that /pol/ is more racially diverse than antifa lol
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's your contention that literally not even one person on 4chan or even /pol specifically thinks Hitler didn't do anything wrong? That seems extremely doubtful at best, given 4chan's tendency to attract "all types." Like yes, no doubt there are people there because they think being some cliché edgelord is the pinnacle of comedy, but in amidst the people who do it tongue in cheek, there are usually people who are sincere.
    I don't know what else to say besides "so what?"

I cannot imagine why.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Seems like projection.
    i'm sure someone out there loves ya Boomzy. you don't have to keep acting out for attention. get in here and give me a big hug bud, don't be shy. c'mon...get in here

I wonder if I could have gotten Shia with the "Why do they call the mount Invincible, when I can see it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aah, alternative speech. Where claiming Hitler did nothing wrong is now called "disagreeing".
    You understand that the article is saying Shia clashed with "those who disagreed with his (LaBeoufs) message" right? And not the way you are trying to frame it?

That's, at best, dishonest to quote those two things then make the remarks you did. You cherry-picked, and incorrectly may I add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    They are the exception, not the rule. And in the context of this event nobody actually believes that statement. 4chan's politically incorrect board is satire.
    Calling it satire is incredible generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Makes me think of that old Nintendo commercial
    Wow, that Bowser is terrible.

It's your contention that literally not even one person on 4chan or even /pol specifically thinks Hitler didn't do anything wrong? That seems extremely doubtful at best, given 4chan's tendency to attract "all types." Like yes, no doubt there are people there because they think being some cliché edgelord is the pinnacle of comedy, but in amidst the people who do it tongue in cheek, there are usually people who are sincere.
    people who are sincere still shouldn't be silenced from saying it.

i mean, i don't like that this exhibit was should down. it should be allowed to go as long as shia has paid/is paying for it. if trolls want to try to fuck it up, they should be kept out if shia pays for that too, or if he doesn't it should be let go.

as long as he's paying for the exhibit, it should be there in whatever form he chooses.

4chan wins again. Literally meme'd a man into the oval office.

I honestly didn't think it would last long simply because Shia would get bored with it... that said I don't blame the art museum for choosing to close it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Weaponized autism is a force stronger than God.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Here come dat Trump, Oh shit Wall up!

I pretty much expected that thing to get shut down. was a pretty stupid premise to being with.

>"HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!"
    >wants people to choose a side.

Deleted
    Art installation was supposed to last 4 years (or as long as Trump's presidency lasts).

Shut down after 22 days.

Trolled out of existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aah, alternative speech. Where claiming Hitler did nothing wrong is now called "disagreeing".

The newspeak doesn't stop there!

In that case we're not punching Nazi's in the face, we're just showing our 'disagreement'.
    this is the united states. violence against anyone is not tolerated. hates groups are allowed to use the....get this....freedom of speech to express unpopular and or hateful views as long as it doesn't provoke or incite a call to violence. the 1st amendment guarantees this right.
    DEAL WITH IT.
    besides that if you went up and punched a neo nazi in the face their buddies would jump in and you would be leaving in a coffin as they tend to be very nasty and very violent.
    but go ahead please go and punch one of them....tell us how it turns out. fact is most of you people posting you would punch a neo nazi would never do it because it would likely be the last thing you ever do if you truly are that ignorant to actually punch one.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-02-12 at 04:53 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's unfortunate.
    Oh great and wonderful nixx, please bestow upon us your wisdom why a couple fat, edgy poltards actually liking hitler affects anything in this universe.

I won't lie, I found it funny when this one pro-trump girl would say "He will nut inside us!" on the livestream over people saying the usual slogan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Done got divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Because walking up to someone with a pepe on your phone is sabotage right? You do know what trolling is? "Hitler did nothing wrong" is satire.
    The classic excuses to act like a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

He's still a better rapper than you.