Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Alt-right is how they call themselves, I prefer to use the term nazi's or idiots.

And how exactly are you going to stop people from hitting Nazi's in the face?

Ooh, I got it: Tell them people calling for ethnic cleansing are just like everyone else and totally not a danger.
    If that fails you can always try to trick them into punching themselves by using some twisted logic. /s
    Aren't all muslims calling for ethnic cleansing from jews? What about 'free palestine' movement? Then why not ask why jews themselves have great wall around them?

Bloody hypocrite ...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-02-13 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Can we seriously get Shia some help, I don't think he's in a good place right now.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, pretty much.
    For the same reason I support military action against ISIS, but not against the PVV.
    You're committing assault when it suits you isn't military action.