Request: Frost legendaris dps gain simcraft?

Is there a simcraft link or something showing how much of a dps gain each legendary provides for BoS and/or machine gun spec?

I have back, boots and legs. And i just feel that my rival DK with helm and belt is doing like 200k (15-25%) more dps depending if there is cleave or not just because of legendaries... That helm snowballs like crazy on aoe. We both play BoS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephcyte View Post
    Is there a simcraft link or something showing how much of a dps gain each legendary provides for BoS and/or machine gun spec?

I have back, boots and legs. And i just feel that my rival DK with helm and belt is doing like 200k (15-25%) more dps depending if there is cleave or not just because of legendaries... That helm snowballs like crazy on aoe. We both play BoS.
    You dont need sims you have trash legendaries for breath build while he has the 2 best. especially with the current tier sets assuming he has it.

Belt is about 5%, head should be around 8-10% with 4p, so yeah around 15%, rest is Artifact power / stats diffferences between you and him.
    Last edited by Flykz; 2017-02-12 at 11:21 AM.

If you two are pretty equal in skill, he should ALWAYS outdps you. As someone with 5 Legendaries, ZERO of which are DPS increasing, I sympathize with you.