Poll: How many legiondaries and do you like the system?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    got 5, im fine with it
    it has tons of problems, as did every iteration of the legendary system, and as will all future versions

butim mostly fine with it.

Deleted
    I think I just got my second weapon on the character I played to... level 104? Something like that. Three in total over two characters.

I don't have any strong feelings about it either way. It's just a weapon with some perks that immediately gets transmogrified. Meh.

Obviously I didn't explore everything there was to it, having not reached the level cap, but weapons from dungeons and raids were often signature items.

I think I like that better.

Deleted
    I have 6 and my BiS legendaries (MM shoes/belt/gloves) and I still hate the system.

2 and I dislike it af.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogahn View Post
    I have 6 and my BiS legendaries (MM shoes/belt/gloves) and I still hate the system.
    The worst is probably people who got lucky and "cannot see the problem with the system". Fuck those guys. Love you

Quote Originally Posted by StAlia View Post
    I think I just got my second weapon on the character I played to... level 104? Something like that. Three in total over two characters.

I don't have any strong feelings about it either way. It's just a weapon with some perks that immediately gets transmogrified. Meh.

Obviously I didn't explore everything there was to it, having not reached the level cap, but weapons from dungeons and raids were often signature items.

I think I like that better.
    This is about Legendaries, not Artifact Weapons

Deleted
    ROFL! You have to come to MMO-champion forums to see people who actually likes the system. Everyone ive talked with, seen videos from, heard talking about dislikes the shit.

Its to me a big question why there actually is people who likes it. But meh, we are all different from each other Just never/rarely hear people talking good about this system/legendary farm rng BS.

I have 2 and I dont like the system. It doesn't feel rewarding. It doesn't feel legendary. It just feels frustrating whenever you dont get one because of the uncertainty. I would much rather have the Wrath / Cata system back. I never got legendaries back then but it was awesome when you actually saw someone with them. You wanted to be that guy.

When everyone is legendary, no one is.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 5 and I dislike the system (I don't have the competitive ones still).

It doesn't reward hard effort, it rewards being lucky. Being competitively behind your peers just because of bad RNG shouldn't be a thing.

am i blind or last questions are the same?

Deleted
    I have 9 and no, I'm not happy with it.

Fact is, I play 1 main-spec and that's all there ever will be. If I ever want to be viable in another spec, then I can just either forget about it, or roll a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I have 6 and I hate it.

Legendaries should not be awarded by rng.
    I've got 6 and I feel the exact same way. They don't feel rewarding to receive, only relief if they're a halfway decent one. It not only feels bad not having BiS ones, but it puts you at a massive disadvantage against others who do have their BiS ones. Legendary items should only be awarded to the best players, not as participation trophies to everyone who plays enough. It's just a shit implementation all around and I believe it's degraded WoW further. For context, I have my AoE BiS ones as a Fire Mage (KilJaedan's and Darkli's Helm) and one of my BiS Single-Target ones (Pyro Bracers). Still hate it.
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2017-02-19 at 06:16 PM.

I've got 3, and i disslike this system. Legendary is supposed to be something you look forward to, but right know I'm "scared" what I will get. This is the worst thing in whole legendary system, at least for me.