[Holy] Aluriel's Mirror

Hey guys,

I was under the impression that haste is our worst stat, but the spreadsheet is valuing this trinket at ilvl 875 it is outputting more than Vial at ilvl 875. I could see the proc being useful in a fight like krosus with consistent raid damage, but other than that the passive effect of the trinket might not prove to be completely useful versus the absorb shield and the crit from vial.

Thoughts?

Don't do it

Quote Originally Posted by clutchh View Post
    Hey guys,

I was under the impression that haste is our worst stat, but the spreadsheet is valuing this trinket at ilvl 875 it is outputting more than Vial at ilvl 875. I could see the proc being useful in a fight like krosus with consistent raid damage, but other than that the passive effect of the trinket might not prove to be completely useful versus the absorb shield and the crit from vial.

Thoughts?

It's safe to assume a good chunk of the value comes from the haste alone, haste isn't our "worst" stat per say....

Haste is great once you hit your crit breakpoint, i personally have 11-14% haste depending on my gear setup and I do just fine on mana, most fights I end up with mana to spare (on heroic at least)

If you are using vial, i might recommend using mirror just until you get your hands on map or cake.

Are you saying the cake trinket is better than double stat stick?! I have a 885 one and it looks garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by Kochanski View Post
    Are you saying the cake trinket is better than double stat stick?! I have a 885 one and it looks garbage...

Yes cake is quite good, im using 885 cake over hellfire.

I'm currently running an 890 Cake and an 895 mirror and I'm pretty happy with the results. Though to be honest, I really need to work on utilizing Nightwell I think I could probably get a lot more out of it than I have been. As it stands, Nightwell did just over 2.5% of my healing, which as I said, I think I can improve on. Even though equipping it dropped me down to 38% crit *cry* overall I can definitely feel the improvement in my healing.

The Cake is seriously delicious and I keep petitioning to be in melee because my range group (myself included >.>) like to stand wherever the hell we want to. The wonderful thing about cake, besides seeing an adorable pink party cake in the middle of fire, is the nice absorb that it puts out on members in range of the cake. Besides the fact that it does roughly 10-12m healing depending on the fight and if I'm standing where I should be (I'm usually not btw) Its pretty sweet.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=5

Deleted
    you should be in melee anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    you should be in melee anyway?
    Ya no. I don't get to do that. I also don't get to uses AoS because its hax and 'run Devo, we have restos for healing'.
    Last edited by Ceresc; 2017-02-13 at 12:14 AM. Reason: additional comment

Deleted
    to be honest if ur top 2 on tichondrius u dont have restos and should do whatever the fuck u want

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    to be honest if ur top 2 on tichondrius u dont have restos and should do whatever the fuck u want
    I think I'm making progress with my RL. He let me stand in melee for MBotanist.

On that Tich fight though, our regular resto wasn't able to come so we had our bear tank go heals- he died really early on - wasn't used to not being able to stand in stuff i guess lol. And the only time I heal more than Critplz is if he dies before the fight is over or I'm on top of my snipe game. (I'm usually not) Otherwise I'm sitting around with upwards of 40-50% overhealing. We are actually working on M Krosus right now so thats been fun. I finally get to heal stuff!