Surge of toxins bugged?

Anyone else noticing that it either dosent get applied all the time or it will end prematurely? It kind of appears to me that the 2piece bleed has something to do with it, but I havent pin pointed it.

I havent noticed it ever. Been using trackers for the debuff. Maybe it has to do with one of your addons?

if your using weak auras tracker for surge of toxins make sure its your buff only , i had the same issue when another rogue was in the group

Deleted
    Do you use ElvUI by any chance?

I noticed that once I got the set piece bonus, SoT wouldn't always show. It seems as if the debuff bars on the boss must only show a limited number of debuffs. I blacklisted the set piece debuff (I think it's shift or alt click on the debuff icon when it apepars) and any others I don't need to see or react to and now SoT always shows correctly.

Deleted
    I have no issues in tracking the debuff correctly. It is applied correctly and never fades before the duration is over. I am using elvui + tmw.

Quote Originally Posted by demiise View Post

I noticed that once I got the set piece bonus, SoT wouldn't always show. It seems as if the debuff bars on the boss must only show a limited number of debuffs. I blacklisted the set piece debuff (I think it's shift or alt click on the debuff icon when it apepars) and any others I don't need to see or react to and now SoT always shows correctly.
    I'm going to try this tonight, thanks. I am using elvUI

either you're tracking other SoTs too

or your tracker doesnt accoutn for the time difference when ur fighting a boss with time dilation(had that issue with an older WA)

I get the same thing in ElvUI. It still procs on each combo spender, its just that on the target frame theres only a limited amount of debuffs showing at once to make your screen look "clean".
    If you set it up with WA to track ST then you will still see the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by demiise View Post

Can just increase the max amount of aura bars it will show as well. But yeah, I don't think there's any reason to track the 2P, so might as well hide it if you feel it's in the way.

Im pretty sure you are tracking all sot on target instead of only yours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    Can just increase the max amount of aura bars it will show as well. But yeah, I don't think there's any reason to track the 2P, so might as well hide it if you feel it's in the way.
    Ah thanks. Didn't even consider there might be an option to increase the number. Handy to know in case I need it! For now I prefer to only keep the debuffs that I need to react to and reduce the clutter.