Thread: Seed Raids

Deleted

Seed Raids

Ive seen one of those raids where all ppl gather in suramar at the seed plots near the river and farm the herbs together. My question is how do if find one of those groups since you cant use the ingame groupfinder because of leechers. Does anybody know a discord or forum where you can sign up and verify that you have aethril and felworth rank 3? Thanks in advice

Deleted
    maximum harvests is 9 people per flower. Everything more, and you will have competition for who does it first (get the herb enchant before joining a group like this).

Careful not to click the patch on the ground to plant your own seeds, because it takes a random seed from your bags. If it's a felwort, only 1 can loot it and you might loose your precious felworts to someone else. Always rightclick the seeds themselves to avoid this.

To verify that people have the rank 3's, you can just let people link their professions. Then you can see for yourself, and be selective about who you invite to the group!

Deleted
    Why do you need Aethril R3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Why do you need Aethril R3 ?
    Rank 3 grants a chance to receive a seed when you herb a node.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Rank 3 grants a chance to receive a seed when you herb a node.
    I thought that was Felwort

I thought that was Felwort
    It is, Aethril Rank 3 gives a chance to proc an additional node when you herb, it is useful in the same way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    It is, Aethril Rank 3 gives a chance to proc an additional node when you herb, it is useful in the same way.
    Oh, nice.

I don't expect to get Rank 3 of any herb other than felwort tbh because since launch I have not got it yet.

Deleted
    Can you gain ranks by doing this in the standard herbs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiders View Post
    is this even allowed?
    Why wouldn't it be?

Deleted
    Can you gain ranks by doing this in the standard herbs ?
    Yes you can. I even got a rand off of an additional herb spawned through Aethril 3 while harvesting a rose from a planted seed

Again: Don't forget the 9-person limit. Plants can only be looted 9 times, so if you have more than 9 people in the raid, it becomes a "who has the glove enchant and who is a quick clicker" game

- - - Updated - - -

also: Discord link does not seem to work any more...

Deleted
    In that case if anybody wants a +1 Alliance Side just for trying to get ranks (I have Felwort R3 so can get seeds)

Any herbs / seeds and such I collect will be handed over.