Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Honestly I feel it's a design failure that you can spam run mythic keystone dungeons as long as you have keys. You should be locked out to a number as soon as you complete a dungeon from it. Say you do a Maw of Souls +9, you are unable to get +9 loot from any dungeon for the rest of the week.
    What would that accomplish, except stop people from playing/doing content they enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    What would that accomplish, except stop people from playing/doing content they enjoy?
    You could say the exact same thing about raid lockouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    "Hello, I only play mythic+ dungeons, but because I only manage to do 7-9 keys my gear is (relatively) shit and people prefer better (geared) players. This is shit!"

/thread

Really, OP? You have friends whose alts(!) have 990+ gear and yet you are unable to get more than 883 ilevels or do higher dungeons? Maybe, just maybe you are not a good player and that is he reason even your friends won't do dungeons with you and you cannot advance?

I've done 15+ with sub 880 ilvl. I've held world records in CM's in both MoP and WoD on multiple classes + gladiator on 2 classes, raided in a top 10 world guild for entire of MoP then stopped raiding to do CM's only. Friends do dungeons with me when they are not doing higher ones, my friends are boosting 10-12, not 7-9.

I just dont have the time anymore to play and i dont enjoy to pug. Reason I dont play anymore is listed in OP. Dont call people bad if you have no clue who you are talking to.

My only 110 is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amehere/simple

In MoP/WoD people stood in line to play with me, now those people do boosts on their own and don't need me anymore, but are still friends with me.

Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    I've done 15+ with sub 880 ilvl. I've held world records in CM's in both MoP and WoD on multiple classes + gladiator on 2 classes, raided in a top 10 world guild for entire of MoP then stopped raiding to do CM's only. Friends do dungeons with me when they are not doing higher ones, my friends are boosting 10-12, not 7-9.

I just dont have the time anymore to play and i dont enjoy to pug. Reason I dont play anymore is listed in OP. Dont call people bad if you have no clue who you are talking to.

My only 110 is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amehere/simple

In MoP/WoD people stood in line to play with me, now those people do boosts on their own and don't need me anymore, but are still friends with me.
    No +15 achi on time (who cares what you "completed")

WF Immersus kill (MoP) Sept 18, 2103. Your achi 11/1/2014
    WF Ra-den April 11, 2013. Your achi 26/5/2013 (Barely top 40)

So while the only thing that comes close is your Ra-den kill its still far off top 10. Not saying its not impressive, just not quite living up to your claims.

I personally hate mythic+, and if blizz will expand on it I will just give up with wow. They had really nice idea, but when you can get (better than) raid gear equivalent from running 5-man then it is logical requirement in raiding to get this gear. But I really dislike running same dull and boring 5-mans over and over again, where real tactics don't really exist as it is just a AOE festival from begining to the end. If 5-mans would be more like Return to Karazhan ten it would be different story ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

why is that a bad thing? its better than afking in dala signing up for shit you outgear by far but declined coz mr raider with 890 signed up
    You should try forming your own group, with your own mindset and rules? Also, your idea would not change this 'invite the highest ilvl player available', at all.

Deleted
    So basically you enjoyed the system (don't tell me in your top10 guild you trial people without high ilvl or ranked arena with low rank) but now that the system isn't suited for you anymore you want to change it ?