Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So basically you came into this thread to bitch about a video you haven't watched, don't think anyone else will watch, and produced by someone you don't like.

Cool story, bro. Glad you're on top of the situation and providing vital input.
    Guess you don't like getting called out huh fella? Maybe work on your reading comprehension before you start talking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Uhm.. I've been correcting my family for years now every time they reposted something on Facebook that was total bullshit.
    Most of the time it was nonsense about immigrants, health care, etc.
    Fake news has existed for... almost as long as actual news. I meant the "fake news" buzzword.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Instant labeling, normal tactic done by the left without any knowledge of someone political opinions

I bet you think I'm alt-right to, and that I hate gays and women.
    I bet you think I'm a leftist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I mean, I guess that would make even a tiny bit of sense if I was Alt-Right, but continue being a Hypocrite, it's actually pretty funny how detached you people are.
    I didn't say you were... why, are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    Doesn't understand what sarcasm is? Man that explains plenty about you.

This game is fun, your turn!
    Actually it's yours. I don't like to cheat.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Actually it's yours. I don't like to cheat.
    This reply makes no sense, you lose the game.

Deleted
    I don't see what's funny about him, he's basically a beta looking Russel Howard without the charm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I bet you think I'm a leftist.
    Every post I have seen by you stinks of the typical "Large government Communist Liberal" archtype.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Every post I have seen by you stinks of the typical "Large government Communist Liberal" archtype.
    I believe in small government and I despise communism.

I don't live in the US, and if I did I wouldn't vote. Here voting is compulsory, none of the major parties represent my views and so I vote third party every election. I'm probably closer to libertarian than either left or right, but I don't like most libertarians and I disagree with many of their policies and ideologies as well.

I just happen to hate the kind of idiots that have poisoned right wing politics. The left wing ain't great but Jesus, the right is a fucking disgrace right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    This reply makes no sense, you lose the game.
    Awww shucks...
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    I believe in small government and I despise communism.

I don't live in the US, and if I did I wouldn't vote. Here voting is compulsory, none of the major parties represent my views and so I vote third party every election. I'm probably closer to libertarian than either left or right, but I don't like most libertarians and I disagree with many of their policies and ideologies as well.

I just happen to hate the kind of idiots that have poisoned right wing politics. The left wing ain't great but Jesus, the right is a fucking disgrace right now.
    Libertarian is neither left or right wing, thanks for showing you know fuck all about politics, also, you can claim that, but no, your words paint you clearly as an Authoritarian liberal.

Libertarian is neither left or right wing, thanks for showing you know fuck all about politics, also, you can claim that, but no, your words paint you clearly as an Authoritarian liberal.
    Uh, thanks for showing you know fuck all about the English language?

I literally said I'm closer to libertarian than left OR right. How did you get from what I wrote that libertarian is left or right wing?

Deleted
    Uh, thanks for showing you know fuck all about the English language?

I literally said I'm closer to libertarian than left OR right.
    You can be libertarian left OR Right.

Libertarian is not an alternative. It's a Quadrant scale.

Left, right.

Libertarian, Authoritarian. And you're wrong, because you're very clearly an Authoritarian.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say you were... why, are you?
    Well you said it was a favourite tactic of the Alt Right. Which means either you were implying I was Alt Right, or your quote had no relevance at all to what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Brietbart pushed Pizzagate. They are known purveyors of fake news.

What has CNN or HuffPo posted that was at all equivalent?
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/...nce-trump-won/

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what they say is fake about Devos saying guns are needed to fight grizzlies:

This was an utterly noncontroversial stance to take. DeVos was simply pointing out that different states and localities have different needs, and attempting to mandate a nationwide one-size-fits-all policy for every American school is imprudent.
    It's fake because they think a school might need guns to fight grizzlies, thus schools shouldn't be gun free zones, is noncontroversial? That's what made it fake?

Found this on my own:

January 2nd 2017:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-murder-rate/

Donald Trump Offers Chicago Help with Its Murder Rate

Trump went to Twitter on January 2 after stories hit the nation of the tremendous number of murders in Chicago, and he pleaded for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to turn to the federal government for help if he cannot solve the problem himself.
    ———

August 30th 2016:

Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rolled-police/

A leaked document from George Soros’s Open Society Foundations exposes the billionaire’s level of involvement in attempting to build what his organization describes as a “national movement” to reform local police forces across the U.S. The reform largely consists of federal guidelines for local police forces.
    Try it your self. Google 'Brietbart [controversy]' then google 'Brietbart [controversy] Trump'. Much fun to be had...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-02-15 at 01:58 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Well you said it was a favourite tactic of the Alt Right. Which means either you were implying I was Alt Right, or your quote had no relevance at all to what I said.
    Or that you were using their tactics.

American libertarianism is right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    It's more that alot of people are sticking their head in the sand over fake-news warnings across the globe.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rning-for-west
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38417757
    http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/...ing-fake-news/
    wtf are these websites quoted in those articles? I've never heard of AWD news nor do I know of anyone who has. They might be 'fake news', but it sounds like nobody with half a brain really takes them seriously. Honestly, Pakistan should take that monkey off the nuclear codes if he's too stupid to realize when something is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    They might be 'fake news', but it sounds like nobody with half a brain really takes them seriously.
    bullseye!

/10chars
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

No comment about Last Week Tonight and was going to post this in the Flynn thread, but fits better here.

So I watch some Fox News and since the election there's people on Fox News that were 100% sure Trump's travel ban would win in court, even "liberal court".
    Then many Fox News people, as late as yesterday, said there was no way Flynn would ever resign or be fired.

Now I get it most Fox News/Right Wing media Sheep think it's a giant left-wing/Clinton conspiracy against them because conservatives are always victims, but you have to wonder what lie will Fox News tell their viewers that will finally make them say "Am I being lied to?"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or that you were using their tactics.
    Or that pointing out hypocrisy doesn't require a political stance.