Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think we can all agree NFL players should be forgiven for this mistake. A lot of them have severe brain damage from the concussions they've accrued since high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    They are blowing each other up because the West has been deliberately destabilizing the entire region and armed all the extremists they could find.
    how brain washed does one person have to be to truly believe this dribble, i mean i know you trolling to get a rise but there is fucking idiots out there that deep down believe all this and more. im amazed how fucking dumb people are yet we humans continue to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    They are blowing each other up because the West has been deliberately destabilizing the entire region and armed all the extremists they could find.
    The different sects of Islam have been killing each other literally since Mohammad died. Perhaps it isn't that other fellow that needs the history lesson, but I think we can all agree that a few bad posts are something we can benevolently overlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm not responsible for whatever "one dude" says.

What I am saying is that Israel is one of the worst human rights abusers in the world and nobody with a conscience should be taking part in a propaganda trip.

Kudos to he NFL player for taking such a principled stance.
    Building nice houses on disputed lands where there are no houses is the "worst human rights abuse" in the world? It makes sense that you believe social media is the only source reliable enough to examine human rights abuses. In most country where real human rights abuses are taking place, social media is forbidden.