Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess; Grubby Silver Ring? Kappa
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Was totally expecting a Vengeance DH when I saw the title. Pretty impressed a warlock did this.

good job voidwalker, you did all the hard work.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Wrong forum section, scrub.

ps. not impressed
    This guy is so jealous.

At OP: well done, congrats
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Nice dude! I've been wanting to give her a shot on my hunter (I've soloed mythic vault of the wardens along with several other bosses from various dungeons) what was the hardest part for you would you say?
    The hard part as a hunter is to do enough dps without KC and ferocity pet.
    Tried it myself and to to around 30% before enrage. Mby can do it now with aotb buff and legendary ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only watched the first ~3 minutes, but I was surprised that not once was it nessesary to heal your Voidy..

Does boss really hit that softly???
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Nice dude! I've been wanting to give her a shot on my hunter (I've soloed mythic vault of the wardens along with several other bosses from various dungeons) what was the hardest part for you would you say?
    Nice man! I've been thinking of trying other Legion content aswell! I'd say "hardest" parts were:

1. Micro-managing Shadow Shield
    2. Not over-aggroing on pull. On tries VW lost aggro, he couldn't gain the threat back.
    3. Beat the dps check for 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I only watched the first ~3 minutes, but I was surprised that not once was it nessesary to heal your Voidy..

Does boss really hit that softly???
    Well, She didn't hit particulary that hard I was able to face tank her as cloth user for ~30sec. But yeah, had to micro-manage pet ability Shadow Shield. Even it's on Auto-cast I learned it was not casting it consistently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Wrong forum section, scrub.

ps. not impressed
    It's raids and dungeon subforum, he did a raid or dungeon. Seems like the right one to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's raids and dungeon subforum, he did a raid or dungeon. Seems like the right one to me
    To be fair, I posted it under General Discussion first as I didn't see this subforum, but some kind person moved it here !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayberry View Post
    To be fair, I posted it under General Discussion first as I didn't see this subforum, but some kind person moved it here !
    Still, kinda fits under general discussion too.

But yeah, really nice job. Just goes to show that Warlocks need a nerf ^.^

That's a strange looking DK

Good Job

Aahh it hurts my soul how you keep standing in the Rot. There's probably a reason for it. Triggered, nevertheless. Good job, though! You crazy warlocks solo'ing so much content lately.

220k hps as a warlock. Seems balanced.

Well, Gul'dan has been (mostly) soloing 20-strong groups of players for a while now. Never underestimate a master warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    220k hps as a warlock. Seems balanced.
    tfw an afflic lock allows you to freecast your entire rotation into them and they stand there spamming drain soul with dots and win

Deleted
    I hope your voidwalker got a cookie for this one ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaasappel View Post
    Aahh it hurts my soul how you keep standing in the Rot. There's probably a reason for it. Triggered, nevertheless. Good job, though! You crazy warlocks solo'ing so much content lately.
    It's a combination of the fact that the DPS check is more important and the mental healing output of an affliction lock. Their filler is a self heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    I hope your voidwalker got a cookie for this one ^^^
    Haha gave him few Kibler's Bits!

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaasappel View Post
    It's a combination of the fact that the DPS check is more important and the mental healing output of an affliction lock. Their filler is a self heal.
    Yeah, pretty much this.

Play of the Game: Voidwalker

Brilliant!!! it is great to see warlocks doing solo.

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant!!! it is great to see warlocks doing solo. wonder, if i can get some advice from you, mr Mayberry?..